Recalled/Assigned: Marshall Rifai called up.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Whats ignorant is wearing a hat like this at an even where people behind you need to see

Have you ever been to a sports rink? you are sitting a foot above the person that sits in front of you. The double seater behind that guy was over 6 foot , there is no excuse for ignorance.

Reactions: Thervguy

blue stick

Jan 28, 2019
harvard_man.gif

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Whats ignorant is wearing a hat like this at an even where people behind you need to see
If I paid hundreds of dollars to come to a game and had to sit behind someone wearing a hat like that, blocking my view, I would be pissed.

If I asked them politely to remove it and they refused, um, yeah…..

Good on Rifai. He played a really poised game.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
If I paid hundreds of dollars to come to a game and had to sit behind someone wearing a hat like that, blocking my view, I would be pissed.

If I asked them politely to remove it and they refused, um, yeah…..

Good on Rifai. He played a really poised game.
Who was he paired with?

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
He had one shift that he F-ed up, that noticed, the good thing is he didn't get scrambly or lose his head, I noticed he was almost aways just outside the blue paint, noticed a couple of times he took the stick away from the attacker. All in all a pretty decent debut for a 5/6 guy. When he gets more comfortable I hope he shows the physical side a little more. I think he knew going for the big hit can sometimes open up lanes for the attackers, I think he smartly played it safe.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
With a name like Marshall Rifai, how is this guy not a running back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad