Maroon Appreciation Thread

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Why waste time, I love this guy, always have.

The guy is an absolute tank out there and I said Oilers fans would love this dude.
LMFAO at Flyers trying to double team him tonight and still failing.

Plus Maroon gets a beauty goal, some beauty taunts at the Flyers bench and taking on all comers.

PERFECT guy to have out against wannabe tough Flyers. Absolutely rebalances lineup.

Its like the Habs having Larry Robinson out there against the Flyers.

Flyers had NO ANSWER for Maroon all night.

Did I say I love this guy?

Longterm man, this guy needs to be part of the plans here longterm.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Chia appreciation. He got this guy, Kassian, Pardy and Cracknell for a 4th rounder essentially. Chia knows what's up and yeah, I'm Over The Maroon to have Maroon in the lineup.
Loved this pickup from the second I saw it pop on the trade board. The Ducks are going to miss this guy in the playoffs.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Pat ʍaroon.

Udrhbns.jpg

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
All it takes for me to like a player is how hard he battles and the heart and passion he shows.
Sticks up for Draisaitl and Hall? I like you. Make life a living hell for the opponents? I like you. Score goals? I like you. Maroon, baby!

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I've loved this guy for three years. No idea how Chiarelli convinced Anaheim to deal him.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Chia appreciation. He got this guy, Kassian, Pardy and Cracknell for a 4th rounder essentially. Chia knows what's up and yeah, I'm Over The Maroon to have Maroon in the lineup.
Loved this pickup from the second I saw it pop on the trade board. The Ducks are going to miss this guy in the playoffs.

Yeah, but what did MacT get us during his tenure? (unnecessary :sarcasm:)

:help:

Oh wait...his ineptitude got us McDavid. Hi5 for my man, MacT!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Really don't like that #19 on him. Hate the player out of instinct :sarcasm:

But seriously, can we give him 86 when Niki leaves? I think he'd be a great #86. Just looks better.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Really don't like that #19 on him. Hate the player out of instinct :sarcasm:

But seriously, can we give him 86 when Niki leaves? I think he'd be a great #86. Just looks better.

In one game he made me forget about SChultz soiling that number for years. Amazingly in one game those memories are cleansed. Its almost cathartic.

To go from a complete passenger to a warrior.

I'm not arguing with Maroon, he can have whatever number he likes..:laugh:

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
This guy is bringing honour back to that #19.

Having him for another 2 years @1.5M is going to be amazing.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Pardy and Maroon have been great so far and Cracknell no plug either.

2 for free 1 for a throwaway and a 4th.

HOW.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
We've been missing these type of forwards during this terrible multi-failed rebuild sessions. Still envision him with RNH and Eberle because of his cycling prowess and his net presence. RNH and Eberle were most dangerous when Smyth was able to keep up with them and gave them the puck support they need to work their magic. We haven't really seen that in a long time now.

Great first impression.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad