Marner or Draisaitl

Better player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Your post are nothing to talk about anyway. You are just another average leaf hater. You want to insult me, you are going to get it back.

Marner scores 2 goals tonight. He now has 43.
So he only has 2 more points than draisaitl? How is he 10x better?

As an oiler fan I have no problem with people saying Marner is better than Draisaitl.

But it sure as hell isn't a difference of 10x.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
The second best team in the East, we’re good
Congrats. For a franchise that basically has accomplished nothing in a league with more than 6 teams, gotta take what you can get.

Don’t worry, the Hitch stuff will wear off hy February like everywhere else.

Probably shouldn't talk about a team whose games start by the time you're tucked into bed. Glad to see the Oilers living rent free in your head still.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Leafs fans come out of hiding everytime Matthews gets hot again. I remember claims of him being better than McDavid and how he was easily gonna win the ross.

Look's like that hasn't happened yet.

Leaf fans own this board bud, we’re like a zit you can’t pop on that Western forehead. You try to pop us but you can’t help but focus on it.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Because Marner isn’t being carried by McDavid lol....rinse and repeat.
It's pretty crazy, with how good your team is, how have you not won a playoff series with this roster yet?

And Marner's linemates are vastly superior to Draisaitls when draisaitl isn't with McDavid, why isn't that considered?

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Congrats. For a franchise that basically has accomplished nothing in a league with more than 6 teams, gotta take what you can get.

Probably shouldn't talk about a team whose games start by the time you're tucked into bed. Glad to see the Oilers living rent free in your head still.

And the Oilers probably haven’t won since you’ve been alive what’s your point? Or do you want to exude your glory from the 80’s still? Took you 4 first overall picks to be relevant again...congrats.

Tavares91Stamkos91

Oct 2, 2013
Vancouver
As much as I like Drai and what he brings, I'd say Marner is the better player. However, to be fair, for all the people saying Draisaitl can't drive his own line, Marner at least has Tavares while Drai is stuck with guys like Khaira, Rieder, Caggiula etc.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
It's pretty crazy, with how good your team is, how have you not won a playoff series with this roster yet?

And Marner's linemates are vastly superior to Draisaitls when draisaitl isn't with McDavid, why isn't that considered?

Because he doesn’t produce without McDavid and Marner produces well with almost anyone. Ask Bozak and JVR lol

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
How close the poll is really shows how close of a call it is between these 2.

Depending on the makeup of your team you could go either way

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
And the Oilers probably haven’t won since you’ve been alive what’s your point? Or do you want to exude your glory from the 80’s still? Took you 4 first overall picks to be relevant again...congrats.
Now you're just trying too hard. Between the desperation and the inferiority complexes, you're going to give yourself a conniption fit.

Hey, but at least muffin shot potted a couple tonight. Hope he enjoys leading Drai by a single point for the next 24 hours.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad