Marner or Draisaitl

Better player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Marner. I don’t think it’s too close at this point either. Usually you take the big centre, but I’d take the guy who can drive his own line 9 times outta 10

Reactions: Hollywood North

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Marner. I don’t think it’s too close at this point either. Usually you take the big centre, but I’d take the guy who can drive his own line 9 times outta 10
Doesn't Marner play with John Tavares?

I'm not sure where this "drive his own line" narrative is coming from unless it's a jab at Draisaitl lol.

I'd say it's pretty close between the two, depends on what you need, big center or a more dynamic winger

Their production is similar:
LD: 39 pts in 32 games
MM: 41 pts in 32 games

Last edited:
Reactions: ColoradoCanes

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I think those are two separate questions and it depends what you have on your team already. If you don't have a 1C, Draisatl is an easy choice, if you do then you probably go for the upside in Marner

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
"Pure" is a nice buzzword lol

what does it even mean?
Pure and natural are buzzwords...that have been used to describe athletes since the beginning of sport.

What it means, if you really need to be enlightened as to what someone might mean using this term in a sporting analogy, is
-Pure: a natural, effortless, an ability to excel certain skill sets with ease compared to others which may require more effort and practice to perfect.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Clueless lol
Just as clueless as the leafs fans who think Drai is a product of McDavid. Like it's pretty obvious that you don't watch any western conference teams, let alone the Oilers

I think it's great Leafs have elite C's in Matthews and Tavares who can carry around the very average and small one dimentional winger in Marner and a money greedy swede in Nylander.
Great C depth, best in the NHL!

Reactions: ColoradoCanes

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Just as clueless as the leafs fans who think Drai is a product of McDavid. Like it's pretty obvious that you don't watch any western conference teams, let alone the Oilers

I think it's great Leafs have elite C's in Matthews and Tavares who can carry around the very average and small one dimentional winger in Marner and a money greedy swede in Nylander.

Made yourself seem even more clueless by calling Marner one dimensional. What dimension is that? His amazing hockey vision, great playmaking, great edge work, solid penalty killing? Clueless.

When Drai was centering his own line the Oilers stunk pal, he couldn’t drive his line so they put him back with McDavid to drive up the offense but sure I don’t watch the Oilers lol.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec

Dont reply after what you just wrote. Marner is the furthest thing from a one-dimensional winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad