GDT: MARLIES VS DEVILS - R2/G2 Friday May 6th, 2016/7:30PM/RogersTV/TSN1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Loritto is not the type to hit a goalie, 100% he was trying to avoid it. Not very well though.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Question for people who have bee able to watch the marlies in the playoffs. How good is Connor Carrick. He's been dominating stats wise, and in a game i saw in the first round he was very good defensively. Is he our best defense men on the marlies?

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Question for people who have bee able to watch the marlies in the playoffs. How good is Connor Carrick. He's been dominating stats wise, and in a game i saw in the first round he was very good defensively. Is he our best defense men on the marlies?

He looks absolutely terrific to me. A tier above everyone else, including Brennan.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki

Hes going to need to be he could very well end up on the second pair beside Gardiner next season

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
He looks absolutely terrific to me. A tier above everyone else, including Brennan.
Thanks, I really liked him playing with gardiner in the nhl. I think he will be the best piece in the 2nd winnik trade, and the 2nd rounder will just be icing on top. Hopefully he becomes a legit reall good top 4 dmen(like ekholm from the preds). It would be great if he was good this year, and took the next step the following season, so no expansion team would pick him up.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015

The only negative I would give him is that there are times he jumps up & stays in the play as a forward too long, where he gets caught & it's a 3-2 or 2-2 on a D & F combo going the other way. I like D that pinch or jump up in the play, but you have to know when to get back out & give way to the forward that's covering for you. Having said that, he's been a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad