GDT: MARLIES VS DEVILS - R2/G2 Friday May 6th, 2016/7:30PM/RogersTV/TSN1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Does anyone find the Rogers TV feed hard to watch because it seems so zoomed out?

I know we have an HD feed and I shouldn't complain, but something seems off from an NHL broadcast.

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
Does anyone find the Rogers TV feed hard to watch because it seems so zoomed out?

I know we have an HD feed and I shouldn't complain, but something seems off from an NHL broadcast.

Looks like I am getting an SD feed in Vaughan only. Terrible quality... :(

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
This Devils team reminds me of the early 2000s NJ Devils. Incredibly frustrating to play against if game is tied or they are ahead. Hard team to break down, they keep it to the outside.

I think if the Marlies can get a couple, Devils would have a hard time coming back because they don't really create anything.

There's one .. good job boys.

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Damn another fluke goal for the Devils. Slap shot from the blue line, nobody in front of net. This is how they went ahead 2-1 last game then just shut it down.

So frustrating to watch i swear.

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
The game looks like an exact copy of the one from Wednesday. Hopefully we'll break through their trap this time.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
They need to move more. Albany is working both harder and smarter. Very few options any time one of our players get the puck, everybody else seems to just be waiting for the puck carrier to take initiative, and so far Soshnikov is the only one who has been able to.

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
This is a classic example how a goaltending deficiency is impossible to overcome, no matter how much talent you got.

I hope the parent NHL team takes note, more importantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad