Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Mrazek may have to retire
Ohhhhh he’s going to retire alright
If not
Anybody know where these two are ?

1650925404281.jpeg

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Since this is an AHL deal is he not still fair game for anyone to give him an ELC? If he is wouldn’t be surprised at all if someone gives him one now that we have interest

Reactions: vpasla1

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
While we should hold off locking in the guys future, it's always fun when the team gets a signing like this

Hopefully he's able to build off this and earn an NHL deal down the road with the team. Goalies are voodoo and it would be great if the team could finally win the lottery on one of these young guys

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
He got really good NCAA stats. Hope thats translate. Leafs is due to find and develop a home grown elite goalie for a decade.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
The last 10 Hobey Baker winners.
1-Dryden McKay
2-Cole Caufield
3-Scot Perunovich
4-Cale Makar
5-Adam Gaudette
6-Will Butcher
7-Jimmy Vesey
8-Jack Eichel
9-Johnny Gaudreau
10-Drew Leblanc

The people who select the Hobey know what they are doing. 6 stars out of that list of 10. And the other 3 have a high ceiling. This is a steal for the Leafs.
Can I ask who are the 6 guys you think are stars, or is this meant to be sarcastic?

1. Gaudreau
2. Eichel
3. Makar

4. Caufield? Premature I'd say but if you're being liberal with your definition of star you could count him.

After that I'm not sure who'd you'd even try to call a star? Gaudette/Vesey/Butcher? These are waivers/healthy scratch type of players. Perunovich is a decent prospect, 19 games on his NHL resume with 6 pts, Leblanc is a DEL star with 2 NHL games on his resume and then McKay who we just signed.

Reactions: acrobaticgoalie

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
When I said there were 6 stars on the list I was referring to their respective teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad