Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
He's had struggles with mental health, which no doubt the trolls haven't helped with, and he's taking time to work on himself. All the best to him, in finding the inner peace that he needs.

I've never been a fan of his, dating back to the time he made the stupid website trying to embarrass Bryan McCabe and drive him out of town, but I wouldn't wish poor health, mental or physical, on anyone, and I hope he is successful in whatever he's trying to achieve here.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I've never been a fan of his, dating back to the time he made the stupid website trying to embarrass Bryan McCabe and drive him out of town, but I wouldn't wish poor health, mental or physical, on anyone, and I hope he is successful in whatever he's trying to achieve here.
Really? Yikes.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011

Hard to feel for a guy when he makes a page like that to make someone else feel like shit potentially. Never liked people who did stuff like that then played victim if things like that happened back to them. Hopefully he was just an immature kid at the time of doing that and has grown up since then.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Hard to feel for a guy when he makes a page like that to make someone else feel like **** potentially. Never liked people who did stuff like that then played victim if things like that happened back to them. Hopefully he was just an immature kid at the time of doing that and has grown up since then.

He must have been pretty young, as I don't get the sense that he's out of his thirties at this point... though I could be way off base.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto

He did that? Ugh, someone like that should be venting here, not working in the media. He clearly has some work ethic and language skills. None of my business but one wonders what triggered this as he seemed to enjoy the attention.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
So.... who Coaches the Marlies now?

MacLean or Davison. Take your pick.

I'm actually interested to see this now. Will players start to fall off under these guys, or maintain their hot pace. It's an obstacle for the players to throw them off guard, now let's see how they react. If they can adapt, it looks really good for them as future players.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
MacLean or Davison. Take your pick.

I'm actually interested to see this now. Will players start to fall off under these guys, or maintain their hot pace. It's an obstacle for the players to throw them off guard, now let's see how they react. If they can adapt, it looks really good for them as future players.

I’m also interested in how this plays out. Truth is, Babcock was fired about six weeks too early for my taste, as far as the prospects go. Sandin and Liljegren could have used Keefe for that much longer before he moved on. But the priority is, and has to be, the current season of the Maple Leafs.

Hopefully Keefe’s successor continues to prioritize prospect development, including PP time for both Liljegren and Sandin whenever they are in the lineup.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I’m also interested in how this plays out. Truth is, Babcock was fired about six weeks too early for my taste, as far as the prospects go. Sandin and Liljegren could have used Keefe for that much longer before he moved on. But the priority is, and has to be, the current season of the Maple Leafs.

Hopefully Keefe’s successor continues to prioritize prospect development, including PP time for both Liljegren and Sandin whenever they are in the lineup.
Keefe has many good qualities, and I believe he is a good in game coach, but I want to see how a new coach differs from him in game.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
MacMaster is jawing nonstop at the Rocket, all game.

Not sure what that’s about.

Marlies have yet to see a powerplay through 40 minutes...
I thought he was talking to the refs when he when he was doing that. MacMaster is really coming on this year. You just can't take him out of the lineup, he's bringing energy and secondary scoring.

Wilson took out a Rocket player with a big hit in period #1, Leskinen came in his defense and got punched up a little bit. McCarron came in as the third man in, but he was pulled off by Gaudet and asked to go, they didn't because of the 2nd major game misconduct.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
MacMaster is jawing nonstop at the Rocket, all game.

Not sure what that’s about.

Marlies have yet to see a powerplay through 40 minutes...
I asked Mark about the game, and Lilly today. He said Lilly has played fine, but has played in spurts. I was thinking they would ease him in, and I think thats a good decision.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Please dont steal Snowden from us, he's too good.

We can find other good coaches to give Newfoundland.

Who knows, maybe Greening is willing to take over the reins at home, but I'm pretty sure he'd doing something with school right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad