Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I payed for the Marlies complete season $34 for the whole year. I had 2 screens going for most of the night last night. So far I think its worth every penny. Missed the Sandin injury though, can anyone fill me in on what happend?
Oh great you did get it. Thats a steal of a price. :)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I had most of my attention on the Leafs game last night, but I did have 2 screens going. From what I saw, I think this is exactly where Robertson needs to play this year. I really want to see him dominate at this level before coming up to the big boys. He looked good, but I did notice him misplay pucks here and there. Likely due to the less time and space in the pro game vs Jr. I expect him get adjusted quickly, I just think its right where he needs to be for the time being.

Sandin showed some real flashes where he made the game look stupid easy, but he also was the direct cause of a goal against. Hope he is only sidelined for a little while

Liljegren should be PP2, have no clue how Rosen gets that personally. Makes zero sense. Lil and Sandin to me look like NHL players playing in the AHL.
The ohl plans for a go in April. If they open up he will have to report there or Leafs. The Ahl option will evaporate. Great right now. I have to add,thats the current rules.

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
The ohl plans for a go in April. If they open up he will have to report there or Leafs. The Ahl option will evaporate. Great right now. I have to add,thats the current rules.
Ya remembered that right after I posted that. Its really a shame, the AHL just seems like the right spot for him as of now. I know he can likely keep his head above water in the NHL as well, It just feels slightly like a baptism of fire. But there is one thing that is almost guaranteed about this kid, he will give it everything he has to stay. I think I'd rather him be on the Leafs vs. the Petes if they don't allow exceptions to the A for this year only

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Ya remembered that right after I posted that. Its really a shame, the AHL just seems like the right spot for him as of now. I know he can likely keep his head above water in the NHL as well, It just feels slightly like a baptism of fire. But there is one thing that is almost guaranteed about this kid, he will give it everything he has to stay. I think I'd rather him be on the Leafs vs. the Petes if they don't allow exceptions to the A for this year only
Leafs all the way if it comes to that decision i would hope also.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I should have posted this after the game. Liljegren and Sandin's tendancies seemed to change yesterday. I felt last season, Liljegren seemed to sit back and Sandin was the aggresive one offensively when paired together. Yesterday it was the opposite. Lilly was more aggressive and Sandin the conservative one, but even with that, Lilly was again the stabalizing force on the pairing.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
I should have posted this after the game. Liljegren and Sandin's tendancies seemed to change yesterday. I felt last season, Liljegren seemed to sit back and Sandin was the aggresive one offensively when paired together. Yesterday it was the opposite. Lilly was more aggressive and Sandin the conservative one, but even with that, Lilly was again the stabalizing force on the pairing.

Lily is criminally undervalued on here. I hope he gets a damn chance to play on the Leafs. I used to hear his name come up in trade talk a lot (on HF) and if he were traded it would come back to bite us in the ass.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Marlies acquire G Angus Redmond on loan from Kansas City (ECHL).
That name may be familiar to some as he was on loan to Newfoundland last year.

That gives the Marlies

(Joe Woll - NHL Taxi)
Ian Scott - Inj.
Tristan Lennox
Angus Redmond - Loan
Andrew D'Agostini - PTO
Kai Edmonds - ATO
Jeremy Link - ATO

That's 5 goalies on active roster, one injured, and one taxi designation, and not even counting Hutchinson, who, in theory, is meant to be a #3/AHL goaltender

Last edited:

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Marlies acquire G Angus Redmond on loan from Kansas City (ECHL).
That name may be familiar to some as he was on loan to Newfoundland last year.

That gives the Marlies

(Joe Woll - NHL Taxi)
Ian Scott - Inj.
Tristan Lennox
Angus Redmond - Loan
Andrew D'Agostini - PTO
Kai Edmonds - ATO
Jeremy Link - ATO

That's 5 goalies on active roster, one injured, and one taxi designation, and not even counting Hutchinson, who, in theory, is meant to be a #3/AHL goaltender
Would just give Lennox and Edmonds some games at this point. Don't really see the need for Redmond with Woll returning once Campbell is back.

HC7

May 2, 2018
Ditto with the stream.

Also, can someone with AHL TV post that coupon code when it goes to commercial? It's like $10 off $40+ or something. It's a generic code, I just don't remember what it is.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Changes:
Stevensen in for Duszak who is back on defence for Sandin.
D'Agostini back starting which I find kind of odd

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone know who Liljegren is playing with today?

edit: just posted above. You can ignore this lol

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Rosen makes up for it with a blast. 1-1. Before then, Lilly set up a great chance.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Half of Marlies d man with awful giveaways.
Rosen, Rubins, Kivihalme.
3 more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad