Markstrom called up

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Clear, obvious choice. 3 games in 68 hours. Worst goaltending in NHL.

Regardless how he plays...I rather pay to watch the future, the the past.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
tumblr_m5oeqwA1wA1rn19nco1_500.gif

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Well I can't help but just feel so pessimistic about this team and season....but there sure is a part of me hoping this kid is lights out and sparks a fire under everyone on the team ...better goaltending might have gotten us at least 2 or 3 more points in the standing

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Im not expecting the team to all of a sudden turn it around and win 5 in a row but as AG says I'd rather watch bright glimpses of the future and suck than watch these washed up scrubs suck anyways.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
As Erick pointed out to me, at least the kids are playing well. Gudbranson, Huberdeau, Shore, Mueller, and even Skille and Matthias are on the younger side. Hopefully Kuli can improve from where he is.

Which lends to what AG is saying. The future is bright, it's just being dirtied by the present a bit.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Would love to see Markstrom step in and just dominate. Though I'm sure Theodore still has a long leash in that regard.

Clemmer basically done?

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Dan Weiss‏@SARampage_Voice

Markstrom deserves his shot though. Has posted a 2.39 GAA and a .928% save percentage in his last 26 starts. Been a model of consistency

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
What you'll get from Markstrom.

Consistency. He plays with confidence and never gets down on himself or the team after a bad goal or performance. He's huge and ridiculously agile for his height. He has a bit of a bugaboo with letting up rebounds, which is probably his one weakness. He's neither good nor bad at playing the puck.

The one thing I'll miss is his infectious attitude. He's borderline cocky, but in a good way. But most of all, this kid LOVES playing hockey. Whether it be practice or in games or even sitting on the bench, he has fun and is rarely seen not smiling.

I really hope he goes up and plays well enough to make the front office make a move with one of the other two. Like Strachan, he's paid his dues, worked his ass off, and proven that he belongs in the NHL.

I won't complain if Markstrom comes back to wear the silver and black, I am a Rampage fan after all, but I really hope this is the beginning of a long and successful NHL career.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

Consistency. He plays with confidence and never gets down on himself or the team after a bad goal or performance. He's huge and ridiculously agile for his height. He has a bit of a bugaboo with letting up rebounds, which is probably his one weakness. He's neither good nor bad at playing the puck.

The one thing I'll miss is his infectious attitude. He's borderline cocky, but in a good way. But most of all, this kid LOVES playing hockey. Whether it be practice or in games or even sitting on the bench, he has fun and is rarely seen not smiling.

I really hope he goes up and plays well enough to make the front office make a move with one of the other two. Like Strachan, he's paid his dues, worked his ass off, and proven that he belongs in the NHL.

I won't complain if Markstrom comes back to wear the silver and black, I am a Rampage fan after all, but I really hope this is the beginning of a long and successful NHL career.

Thank you for coming on here and sharing.

DVM has played real well for you, he could carry load, no?

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Thank you for coming on here and sharing.

DVM has played real well for you, he could carry load, no?

Absolutely. That's the #1 reason there is no panic in San Antonio. DGM has been beyond good for the last two seasons here. It will be tricky on the three-in-three's (this weekend), but I have full confidence that Dov can handle it.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

Thanks for the rundown. I love the bit on his attitude.

I remember the last few times I saw him, he had some difficulty with controlling rebounds. Hopefully he can work on that up here and it doesn't burn him too much in the NHL.

Really looking forward to see how he does. I'm keeping my expectations in check as he learns the NHL game, but I'm excited to see him finally get his shot. Can't be much worse than what we've gotten anyways...

Hope the guys in front play well for him and he is able to stick with the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad