Player Discussion Mark Stone | "Insanely Controversial" Edition

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Meh. I didn't think he was hobbling THAT bad. No walking boot or mobility restricting knee brace so high ankle and LCL/PCL grade 2 sprains are likely out.

If I had to guess I'd say hamstring injury.

He'll miss 4-5 games is my guess.

More worried about Anderson at this point. :cry:

I am willing to put some serious vCash on the line... Anderson will be back WAY before Stoner

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Oilers fan coming in peace. From what I've read in this thread, I can't gather enough info on whether Stone is worth holding onto with my fantasy league playoffs spanning the next 4 weeks....I'm a huge Stone fan, but should I drop him for someone that will actually be playing? Cheers!

Absolutely.

Stone's been getting banged up this year, I expect him to be out for a while.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The Sens need him in the lineup, hopefully it's not serious & he will be well rested for the playoffs.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
The Sens need him in the lineup, hopefully it's not serious & he will be well rested for the playoffs.

Hopefully he will come back before the playoff. Stone always take some game before coming back to his top form, which is normal.

We need him at his top for the playoff. So hopefully he come backsooner rather than later.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Hopefully he will come back before the playoff. Stone always take some game before coming back to his top form, which is normal.

We need him at his top for the playoff. So hopefully he come backsooner rather than later.

You're right, he takes a while, never got going after the Subban slash. Took forever to get going this year.

He needs atleast 5 games before playoffs to be his usual self.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
we've got 12 games left. you figure that us 24 days. Add a few for the playoffs to start. your into upper 20 days. he's been out about 2 weeks so we are sitting around 40 days. Guys are coming back from minor knee surgeries faster than that. you'd think for sure he's back before that. it's concerning though how quiet the team has been about his situation

Brewsky

King Of The Ice Mugs
Jan 26, 2011
King County
www.brewsky.com
we've got 12 games left. you figure that us 24 days. Add a few for the playoffs to start. your into upper 20 days. he's been out about 2 weeks so we are sitting around 40 days. Guys are coming back from minor knee surgeries faster than that. you'd think for sure he's back before that. it's concerning though how quiet the team has been about his situation

And concerning for my fantasy team - no idea what to do. Him and Okposo's injuries are so silent - my RW depth :'(

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
I'll wait for him there, liiiiiiiiiiiiiike a Stooooooooooooone, I'll wait for him there, aloooooooooooooooooooooooone :cry::cry::cry:

I hope we get some sort of timetable. They don't need to release specifics of the injury, but knowing when / if he'll be back would be helpful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad