Rumor: Mario Duhamel (Drummondville Voltigeurs) is joining Roy and Tourigny

CantTouchThis

Feb 16, 2012
Town in Country
I'm older than our jumbotron. :cry:

Ottawa just changed their jumbotron last year (They got it in 1993) and that was because of the allstar game. I think COL will get a new one within the next 3-5 years. Nuggets are relevant and soon, so will the avalanche. They'll start putting more money into the can

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Ottawa just changed their jumbotron last year (They got it in 1993) and that was because of the allstar game. I think COL will get a new one within the next 3-5 years. Nuggets are relevant and soon, so will the avalanche. They'll start putting more money into the can
Wasn't it already announced that the Pepsi Center will get a new one next year?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Just out of curiosity, anyone know how well these coaches speak English? Our team only has two French speakers on it, I think (PAP and Bordy?).

I hope communication doesn't become an issue if one of the coaches can't express himself well enough. I guess we have Army for that, though?

I'm too lazy to find the video posted a little while ago, but Tourigny seems to speak better english than Roy.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yup, and its supposed to be a big one, blue-line to blue-line.

Yea but that's just the enormous vending machine, that shoots out pepsi's to each customer that buys one. The actual screen is just a 50" Samsung.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad