Marchand potential pass of the year

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Marchand is seriously making a case for having top-5 hands in the entire NHL. Hate him when he’s playing my team but the guy is legitimately one of the best all-around players in the game.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Marchand is seriously making a case for having top-5 hands in the entire NHL. Hate him when he’s playing my team but the guy is legitimately one of the best all-around players in the game.
What’s insane about him is how hard he is to knock off the puck. Guys lower body is like a full whiskey barrel. It shows he trains with Mackinnon and Crosby.

Reactions: Dominance

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
What’s insane about him is how hard he is to knock off the puck. Guys lower body is like a full whiskey barrel. It shows he trains with Mackinnon and Crosby.

Extremely impressive given his size compared to both Mac and Sid.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
He also made an amazing play on the SHG by Bergeron today. Just such a smart player with amazing anticipatory skills. Sorry I can’t post it - maybe someone else can?

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014

Stumps, like Marty St. Louis

Not really though but he's really strong on his skates, low center of gravity, best quick tight turns in the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad