Marchand potential pass of the year

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
There was a nicer pass within the 3 last days so no to the thread idea, BUT that was an incredible play that would feature highly on any Rock and Sock 'Em rap song.

It's the dangling in close to such precision that makes that such a nice play to me.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Toe drag, thru his own legs, controls the puck against two defenders, and makes a perfect pass. Incredible.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Very strong candidate for assist of the year.

The pass itself was a decent-amazing pass, but def not pass of the year.

Reactions: Shocker

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Sorry to **** on it but every time I see a wonderful play like this from him I can't help but ask: why does he have to do the other stuff? Because, he really doesn't need to. But he does. But he doesn't need to and on and on.
It is sport and entertainment. He truly has toned down most of the agitator act at this point anyways.

The Bruins are fortunate to have three elite players on this line.

Best agitator.
Best defensive forward.
Top 3 goal scorer.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
Crazy how a 3rd round pick who was never a really prolific junior scorer could turn into what he did in the NHL. The guy must really study the game to be able to improve so much in relation to his peers. He's still a rat, but that's his schtick. Plays like this make me glad the league has a personality like him in the game.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
It's amazing the way this guy has gotten more skilled the older he gets. He was never a very high scorer in the QMJHL, and didn't top 60 points in the nhl until age 27. Now he's on pace for his 3rd straight 100 point season (pace wise) at age 31.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Late to this and wasn't expecting much tbh but holy crap this was slick. Unbelievable play there from Marchand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad