Pre-Game Talk: March 10 - Pens vs. The Cod Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Here live in the first niagra club. Lebatt in hand. Bad news...tyler kennedy is on the program..... instant loss.

Can you hold up a big sign that says

"COLE WUZ HERE"
"TANNER GLASS SUX"

So we can spot you?

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
And just a heads up to any of the posters. I will be around for the game in the GDT whenever it is up, if we have any trolls that come over... Simply ignore them, do not feed them. Me or one of the other Mods will handle them. If they seem to be continuing for a post or two without notice, simply PM me or one of the other Mods online.

Just do not feed them, thats all I ask. Best well to deal with a troll is just to lob his head off without reacting to him. Drives them insane and it keeps your blood pressure down. Its win-win.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
It might be something like what Prust had last night, probably even less. Prust will be out 10 days and the guy looked like he had his arm amputated.

The fact that Geno came back even for a single shift tells me it's probably not that bad. I highly doubt it's a separation.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
About 12 rows behind our bench. Im throwing threats to bylsma that day play vitale and play the 2-3

Just walk down during the pre-game warm ups and tape a small sign behind them.

You know, lineup, PP setup, PK and system setup.

Tell him he's being graded on how much he's fallowed the game plan.:laugh:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
About 12 rows behind our bench. Im throwing threats to bylsma that day play vitale and play the 2-3

You should hold up a sign about it so we can pick you out, haha.

Have a blast, man. Never seen the Pens live, so I'm living vicariously here.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
When do they get their new arena built? It it going to be as nice as ours?

Its already built. Just have to ride out their current lease.

http://www.barclayscenter.com/

From what I hear its a beautiful building.

What is this? I let you back and you're already taking a day off? :shakehead:shakehead

Just kidding! Have fun!

Hopefully its a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad