Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
102412_hipsters.jpg

Fish-hipsters... they're no good.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
We had better see Despres in again. If Beauner can play a lot of games the way he did last night, Malkin's line will compete with Crosby's for the best on the team.

Somehow Stamkos keeps putting up points like a madman, Crosby needs to start putting him away - a 3-4 game here would open up a nice gap. Tampa will be eliminated from the playoffs pretty early so they will make it their goal to get Stammer the Rocket and Art Ross once that happens.

Please be okay Malkin, we need you.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Less concerned about "best line on the team" than opposing coaches thinking "how in the hell are we supposed to match up against this?" Islanders usually play us tough; hopefully we're all game face tonight and not a let down.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't know how you people do it. I can't stand staying up for games in freaking winnipeg because of 8 oclock starts :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Pound them please. Big nights for the stars. And a shutout. Let's get a perfect game.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I don't know how you people do it. I can't stand staying up for games in freaking winnipeg because of 8 oclock starts :laugh:

I didn't go to bed until 3 am last night. :laugh:

Time someone scored a hat-trick for us. Crosby 5 point night please.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
I might be able to do it on the weekend. I wake up at 5AM every weekday though so I just plain couldn't watch games.

Most of the the time I have two off days a week and sunday. So if I'm lucky I'm able to watch all the games in a week and sometimes I'm not so lucky. But I have an off day tomorrow, so LGP.

Tellmeister

Jan 13, 2013

You just have to prioritise your time. Living in Sweden and Malta games usally starts at 1 AM. I work shift which means that I start work one of these times. 7.45 AM, 10 AM, 12.30 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM or 10 PM.

Starting at a PM shift makes it easy to watch the games even though I might miss 5 min while taking a cab home from work when I start 5PM.

For the 7.45 shift I flip my day around and make sure to wake up when the game starts. After that I do whatever normal people do during the day and then go to work.

10 AM shifts are the worst. I'm not off until 8PM, which only gives me a 4 hour sleep before the game. So I watch the game and try to fall a sleep after again.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Less concerned about "best line on the team" than opposing coaches thinking "how in the hell are we supposed to match up against this?" Islanders usually play us tough; hopefully we're all game face tonight and not a let down.

I'll call it now: If we give them a lot of PP opportunities, the Isles take this game. If it remains a 5 on 5 contest for much of the night, Pens pull out the win. They're not very good at 5 on 5, but they're pretty deadly on the PP. If you look at the majority of their wins this season, it's largely due to their PP and the opposition giving them 5+ PP opportunities.

Nei1ey*

Where the hell did you find that pic??? :laugh:

your avatar is giving me dirty thoughts about the girl :naughty:

Can we please show the ability to shut down the opposing team's star player. Every game, the other teams top player has at least a 2 points against us. I'm calling Tavares with a 3 pt night.

Tellmeister

Jan 13, 2013
I'll call it now: If we give them a lot of PP opportunities, the Isles take this game. If it remains a 5 on 5 contest for much of the night, Pens pull out the win. They're not very good at 5 on 5, but they're pretty deadly on the PP. If you look at the majority of their wins this season, it's largely due to their PP and the opposition giving them 5+ PP opportunities.

You mean like last time when we gave them 7 PP and they went 0 for 7? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad