Player Discussion Marat Khusnutdinov

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
Fun Kid to watch is what everybody says (He is). Lacks strength and elite offensive upside but strength will come in time. A guy that is pure potential. If he put's it all together he could be a 2c. He is a project though? 4/5yrs away?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Speed like that you will get you out of trouble. I'm also not sure that he is that easy to knock off his skates. Some guys are, some aren't. Marat looks to have very good balance, and not be easily pushed down when he is full out skating(as opposed to corner work). Worst case is if he turns out to be another Jordan Schroeder....I mean, it can get worse than that, but worst case if he makes it to the NHL.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
A month or so out from the draft I was seeing places ranking him as a top 15 pick, and quite a few places had him 10-20. He certainly looks impressive as a prospect. Excited to see him develop.

Reactions: Blue Ox

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Is the Russian MHL league more or less comparable to the CHL? Is it a tougher or weaker level of competition?

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
The biggest takeaway I have from that is, how many Kirill's and variations of Danil can you pack onto one team?

Not only that, look at how many other duplicate first names there are. It’s like every name belongs to at least 2 different players lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad