Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens FEB 20th 7pm EST

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
lol leafs crumbled. I hope they have as hard a week as possible coming into saturday. We will have a bit of rust, but they will be hopefully be exhausted.
... and mentally defeated. They will not be able to handle Shea Weber's stare.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Isn't he supposed to be in quarantine for 2 weeks anyway having come from US? Or he never had a chance to even leave ottawa?

I heard somewhere that he stayed in Canada just in case a Canadian team was going to claim him.... So it's a good thing he stayed.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Please don't use KY
as Gorilla Glue!

1- Danault needs ... a goal
2- so does, Tatar, Kokot, Suzuki ... Weber...
3- Price another good game.
4- Leafs might be pissed....

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I know at least of one person doing the post game youtube thing for the habs, but his delivery is alot different.

My YouTube suggest 4, or 5 of them and they all suck.

It's not even worth it when they have arrows pointing here and there to illustrate their point.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Its the 2nd time in 2 weeks that they get 3+ days off ? Wtf is that calendar. This sux.
It's a function of playing in a 7 team division and playing a bunch of mini 2 or 3 game series. While 6 teams are playing their mini-series 1 team has to be off.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Lol... leafs call acquisition of Galchenyuk a "depth move". They now too gotta lotta depp. Habs are doomed!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So weird, the at times 3 games in 4 nights and now all this time off.

At least it can give any bumps and bruises time to heal.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
This is going to be the longest pregame thread ever made.

I'm not sure when Campbell's supposed to be back but apparently Andersen's played like 8 games in a row? It's not surprising he's breaking down like he did last night. I'm assuming Hutch gets a start on Wed or Thurs, but we will be playing them on their 3rd game in 4 nights with a pretty tired goalie.

Could bode well. But I'm just throwing stuff out there because it's going to be a decade before we play again.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad