Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens FEB 20th 7pm EST

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
This game is even more important then the last, after a week of this team better start quick and move their feet.

Reactions: mols47

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Me waiting for hockey after a week
49F48E39-AA23-4FB6-B60B-40E90A5772DC.jpeg

Reactions: OldCraig71

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
This is the first year in forever where I only watch Habs games. Don't even have the slightest clue on the records of the rest of the league. I have NHL Live and don't watch anything else not even highlights like I used to. Not sure if it is the lack of fans or lack of NHL hype right now or maybe I'm depressed?...so in between games feels PRETTY long now and am looking forward to this one.

Reactions: Ozmodiar

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
Yeah he's feasting on terrible teams & awful goaltending, but then so is McDavid. The whole "should this season have an asterix" argument on the mainboard had everything to do with McDavid putting up 5 points a game vs Sens. :laugh:

They're both having record personal seasons that they'll probably never match once they have to play the rest of the league again.

I was mostly referring to their analytic of Montreal's play with the ''*'' around our name saying we only win against certain teams ;)

In 3 games Matthews has 0G against us and that's all I'm concerned about ! Let's make it 4 !

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
This is the first year in forever where I only watch Habs games. Don't even have the slightest clue on the records of the rest of the league. I have NHL Live and don't watch anything else not even highlights like I used to. Not sure if it is the lack of fans or lack of NHL hype right now or maybe I'm depressed?...so in between games feels PRETTY long now and am looking forward to this one.
NHL Live, as much as I hate to say it, is a great product. Especially with VPN - you can watch literally every single NHL game. And what's best for me it has on-demand games available literally within an hour or almost immediately. The other day I watched third period of leafs and sens and it was like watching a shinny game. THere was zero hitting, zero emotions and combined with lack of fans was just a dreadful thing to watch. I think as far as Habs go we are at least invested emotionally (we need help) and can still find it exciting just on the count of team's performance. But watching any other NHL game without fans - bleah.

Reactions: McGees

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
What a massive game! Expecting them to grab 6 points in the next 3.

We need another regulation win if we're going to at least stay on their tail. They have 3 games in hand on us because of our break, but we still have to win those games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->