GDT: Maple Leafs @ Bruins Down 1-0 8PM HNIC: Fortune Favours the Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Somebody from the media needs to absolutely blast Matthews, nylander, rielly, Babcock, Andersen gardiner and jvr. Babcock has been outclassed in 2 games so far in the series. The other 6 players have been bullied by their counterparts on the bruins. If they don't win game 3 this series is over. No more bull**** from Babcock. Play talent with talent and tell waste of roster spot in pleks, komo off this team. If nylander doesnt show up this series I think he costs himself some money. He had a good but not great season and has been horrid in playoffs. These 6 players need to show their worth. Babcock needs to grow a pair and healthy scratch komp and bring in leivo. No more garbage vets. Komorov is Marchand *****. He scores whenever komo tries to match up against them. Pastranak has been dominant the way we jeed Matthews and nylander and marner to be. Need to win both at home and make this a best of 3 series. Please leafs dont disgrace this city and its fans.
Time to take the gloves off with Babs. f***in reporters are scared shitless of him.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Somebody from the media needs to absolutely blast Matthews, nylander, rielly, Babcock, Andersen gardiner and jvr. Babcock has been outclassed in 2 games so far in the series. The other 6 players have been bullied by their counterparts on the bruins. If they don't win game 3 this series is over. No more bull**** from Babcock. Play talent with talent and tell waste of roster spot in pleks, komo off this team. If nylander doesnt show up this series I think he costs himself some money. He had a good but not great season and has been horrid in playoffs. These 6 players need to show their worth. Babcock needs to grow a pair and healthy scratch komp and bring in leivo. No more garbage vets. Komorov is Marchand *****. He scores whenever komo tries to match up against them. Pastranak has been dominant the way we jeed Matthews and nylander and marner to be. Need to win both at home and make this a best of 3 series. Please leafs dont disgrace this city and its fans.

If I was at the PC I’d ask why they are so scared.

kyle n00bas

Dec 10, 2017
After a decade long playoff drought, we're finally good enough to get in..... and then every other playoff series we're involved in has to turn into "we don't talk about that"

Reactions: Legendary

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I mean, we’ve dominated 2/3 of this game and again, it’s clear they’re a one line team. This is far from over

Maybe but we cant seem to even marginally keep that one line in check.

That is the best line in the NHL and if our first pairing cant slow them down we have no chance.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I've never been more disappointed in this team than I have been these last few games.

How can you break 101 year old franchise records, but can't show up for important playoff games?

Pathetic.

Good riddance to Komarov and other useless wastes of space who will be UFA.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I mean, Andersen was right there and reacted very poorly to it. It was a tough save to make, I never said otherwise but sometimes... a good goaltender bails the team out. He didn't. This is the difference between average goaltender to good right? Rask bailed out the Bruins plenty of times late in the 2nd where it could have been come back city.

2nd goal was awful to be perfectly honest. He was in tight and trickles next to his skate. Bad.

3rd goal, tough bounce and zero chance.

Hes tilted sideways, which is strange because he's always seemed pretty calm.

Everytime we play Boston in the playoffs they make history lmao that's the most whimsical 6 point game I've seen.

Reactions: great

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
He's been bad for a while now, ever since the pace of the game has gotten faster, seems to be his downfall consistently over the years.

If Hainsey is supposed to be your defensive anchor, your team probably doesn't have a great defense.

Between that and goaltending (which is hard to project into the playoffs), that's been our biggest problem so far.

I think some Leaf fans, or media members thought our defense was passable but these last few games have showed us, clearly not. Some select players on our team have terrible neutral zone play too.

You only thought this defense was passable if the colour of your glasses was tinted.

Expectations are much too high for Rielly, and the Leafs need to address their 1st. pairing. Maybe Liljegren can be a 1st. pairing defender, but they still need to find one for the left side unless Dermott can take that step.

Reactions: great

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
The reason the Leafs are losing is they don't compete for the player in their own zone.

Welcome to the Leaf's defensive end! Come for the sights, leave with a goal!
Sometimes you can see they even know where the player is, but always give them
enough space to score a goal. It doesn't take much time to deflect a pass, but the
Leafs give it to them every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad