GDT: Maple Leafs @ Bruins Down 1-0 8PM HNIC: Fortune Favours the Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Why don't they finish a check!
Make them pay today to improve their chances in Toronto.
Pasternak is not large.
Make him pay.

Reactions: Leafs27

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I mean Boston's 1st goal Pasta was all alone in the low slot

And Nash's goal was a bounced before the puck even hit Andy and went right on Nash's stick

Not much of a chance there.

I mean, Andersen was right there and reacted very poorly to it. It was a tough save to make, I never said otherwise but sometimes... a good goaltender bails the team out. He didn't. This is the difference between average goaltender to good right? Rask bailed out the Bruins plenty of times late in the 2nd where it could have been come back city.

2nd goal was awful to be perfectly honest. He was in tight and trickles next to his skate. Bad.

3rd goal, tough bounce and zero chance.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Somebody from the media needs to absolutely blast Matthews, nylander, rielly, Babcock, Andersen gardiner and jvr. Babcock has been outclassed in 2 games so far in the series. The other 6 players have been bullied by their counterparts on the bruins. If they don't win game 3 this series is over. No more bullshit from Babcock. Play talent with talent and tell waste of roster spot in pleks, komo off this team. If nylander doesnt show up this series I think he costs himself some money. He had a good but not great season and has been horrid in playoffs. These 6 players need to show their worth. Babcock needs to grow a pair and healthy scratch komp and bring in leivo. No more garbage vets. Komorov is Marchand bitch. He scores whenever komo tries to match up against them. Pastranak has been dominant the way we jeed Matthews and nylander and marner to be. Need to win both at home and make this a best of 3 series. Please leafs dont disgrace this city and its fans.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Man this was truly a pathetic display of hockey.

If this team doesnt come out with a serious bone to pick with these bruins, then something is clearly wrong.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
I'm almost afraid to watch the next game. This is just embarrassing. Reminds me of the South Park episode where the Red Wings play against Ike's Pee Wee team.

mammothCacti

Feb 19, 2018
Hey look at the bright side, at least now we can probably sign Nylander to 5-6 million for 6-8 years. If he argues otherwise, you can just say shut the f*** up look at Pastrnak.

Reactions: Beaninfritz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->