Low Effort GDT Maple Leafs at Senators - Game 1 - Tonight: 7 p.m., TSN, RDS - No Crosschecking the Leafs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Might be hurt too, seems like he has been down a couple times now.

Getting pushed off the puck (and over) ... way to easy. This is why Brown and Colbourn types are here. They skill is limited but their more effective than a guy like Wolanin.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Norris is the real deal....can you imagine if we end up with a #1 centre and he's not even the best player in the Karlsson trade?

Reactions: Flamingo

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Various notes

1) Stars got 2-3 great years of Spezza and was vastly overpaid the 50% of the rest of his time with them

But Nick Paul is now better than him. I hope we keep him several years. He's a great bottom-6 player. I'd even like to say fantastic bottom-6 forward. Like a core building piece

2) Sanderson and Pinto will be really needed. They are super important prospects for the future of this team. An elite speed winger like Formenton will be great too. Can't wait to have these 3 in the line-up

3) Norris 2 first NHL points. Batherson looks great

4) of course a lot of guys are really rusty, Zaitsev, Paquette and Anisimov really struggled early on.

5) wow great shot Watson!

6) Wolanin is actually the guy that needs a "Gudbranson" to ease him into the league. Zaitsev can't do that. Maybe Josh Brown, hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad