Low Effort GDT Maple Leafs at Senators - Game 1 - Tonight: 7 p.m., TSN, RDS - No Crosschecking the Leafs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
derekstepan_82088674-w.jpg

Senators (Team Goon)

Brady Tkachuk-Josh Norris-Drake Batherson
Tim Stuetzle-Derek Stepan-Evgenii Dadonov
Nick Paul-Chris Tierney-Connor Brown
Cedric Paquette-Artem Anisimov-Austin Watson

Thomas Chabot-Erik Gudbranson
Christian Wolanin-Nikita Zaitsev
Braydon Coburn-Josh Brown

Goalies
Matt Murray-Marcus Hogberg

Special Teams: (From 2019-20)
Maple Leafs: PP 23.1 (6th), PK 77.7 (21st)
Senators: PP 14.2 (31st), PK 76.1 (28th)
Injuries: Senators: None. Maple Leafs: None yet, ask me at 10pm.

LEAFS - Suck - and Auston will be hit every shift

No need to list the chumps that wear the blue and white

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Is that lineup 100% confirmed?

Would love to see Wolanin in over Reilly, but still hoping White gets in over Anisimov.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I feel like people are making too big of a deal about the opening night roster. Whenever they lose a game (could be tonight), you will likely see 2-3 guys come out for the next game. Especialy because of the B2B situation. It's surprising that White isn't in, but it could be good for motivation. Since we have no idea who did well in camp, it's hard to judge this year.

Reactions: swiftwin

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I feel like people are making too big of a deal about the opening night roster. Whenever they lose a game (could be tonight), you will likely see 2-3 guys come out for the next game
It all depends who the take out of the lineup. My gut feeling is that unfortunately, its the young guys who will rotate in and out (Stutzle, Bath, Norris, Wolanin) and not the guys who actually should sit. Dorion and DJ have both stated that Stutzle will be "eased in". Hopefully that doesn't mean he sits here and there.

I hope I'm wrong, but this seems to be exactly how the Ottawa Senators have done things in the past.

Last edited:

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
were gonna be given up a lot shot. A lot

Yep most likely. Going to have to rely on Murray to go back to old form lol.

If he doesn’t though I really hope we don’t have fans on here just bashing him. Look what he has to work with, like the man will deserve to get some slack.

Reactions: Deku

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Gotta love the thread title :laugh:

I hate you guys and I'll probably have a lot of reasons to repeat it throughout the season. But I can't wait to see this game and how the Leafs divas react

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yep most likely. Going to have to rely on Murray to go back to old form lol.

If he doesn’t though I really hope we don’t have fans on here just bashing him. Look what he has to work with, like the man will deserve to get some slack.
Anderson bailed us out for years. We gave up quite a bit for Murray and immediately gave him a monster contract. Go out there and stop some pucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad