Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
At some point considering the last ten years, the PR and media training teams for the Canucks need to be cleaned out. Both regimes have not communicated well...and sometimes not at all!

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
At some point considering the last ten years, the PR and media training teams for the Canucks need to be cleaned out. Both regimes have not communicated well...and sometimes not at all!
Didn't the Canucks fire some senior people who would have been responsible for those things? I'm thinking this was in the depths of the "pandemic season". I could be wrong and trying to google anything about it just returns hits about Boudreau. Maybe someone with a better memory or better Googling skills can answer the question.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Didn't the Canucks fire some senior people who would have been responsible for those things? I'm thinking this was in the depths of the "pandemic season". I could be wrong and trying to google anything about it just returns hits about Boudreau. Maybe someone with a better memory or better Googling skills can answer the question.

The Canucks fired their chief media liaison before the season started. Craig MacEwen was hired at the beginning of last season. So they've already undergone some major changes in that department. Just seems to be for the worst.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
i don't know how to quote posts from a closed thread but i think it's probably pretty standard around the league to set rules for lower level employees so as to control what gets out and doesn't via upper level employees

there are like a billion things to shit on JR/Allvin for and the reasoning they gave is perfectly valid, though the treatment of Doerrie certainly wasn't from what we know

Reactions: Vector

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Tocket likes a tough team and the Canucks are not a tough team. Will be interesting to see what happens

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I've been hearing about building a winning culture for almost a decade now. Only to have a continually losing culture. Winning culture starts at the top. They will have to deliver eventually. Canucks fan patience for losing, and being told no rebuilding moves can be done because of "winning culture" is at zero.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
These three stooges do not seem competent
Yep. That's what I've been saying. They're barely any better at icing a team than Benning, yet are somehow managing a club more chaotically than him.

You think management would've thought about this before handing the guy $56M!

i don't know how to quote posts from a closed thread but i think it's probably pretty standard around the league to set rules for lower level employees so as to control what gets out and doesn't via upper level employees

there are like a billion things to shit on JR/Allvin for and the reasoning they gave is perfectly valid, though the treatment of Doerrie certainly wasn't from what we know
Exactly.

They're not just incompetent and bad at their jobs. They're bad at handling people too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad