Management Thread: Ignorance is Bliss Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

likash

Apr 17, 2019
Wait untill Miller walks for nothing because we can't afford him. If he keeps his production, he is going to get over 7m/year.

Reactions: Luckylarry

likash

Apr 17, 2019
You think Benning will still be the Canucks' GM at that time?
The fact that he survived for 7 years with his body of work is crazy. He has more lives than a cat. I think Aqua keeps him untill his contract expires. If he gives him another extension ... we can all go an cheer for the Kraken. :D

Reactions: LordBacon

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Oh wow. I didn't know Kovalev was coaching. I see that he served two years as an assistant coach for Kunlun before becoming their head coach this year. They suck though. I would have thought that they have the resources to field a better team. They should try and sign Markus Granlund and Reid Boucher.

Just noticed that Zack Dalpe was called up to the blue jackets from their taxi squad, so he's out for the Kunlun all comets group.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Just noticed that Zack Dalpe was called up to the blue jackets from their taxi squad, so he's out for the Kunlun all comets group.

It's okay. I don't think he'll be all that good anyways. Schroeder might be available.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Ah yes
Pearson is on the same level of priority than Demko...
I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

The conclusion you've drawn isn't reasonable. Pearson is a UFA and needs to be signed soon if he'll be signed at all, whereas Demko is an RFA who cannot unilaterally sign elsewhere.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria

The conclusion you've drawn isn't reasonable. Pearson is a UFA and needs to be signed soon if he'll be signed at all, whereas Demko is an RFA who cannot unilaterally sign elsewhere.

Another secret....don't commit any money on anyone who might limit your ability to sign your actual good players this offseason.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Technically he's our #2 right now :thumbu:
Thanks FAN.

You really made my day
1416S2e.gif

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The limit for Pearson should be 2x2.5. Maybe that's unrealistic but I can't justify longer term for this style/age of a player. More money just isn't an option with the cap situation.

Ottobot

Aug 9, 2020
Pearson is 3rd liner on a better constructed team and in two years he might not even be that. Don’t blame him for looking at a guy like Roussel getting 3M and expecting that but it can’t be here.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012

Bandy, are you going to reply to my earlier post? You surprising keep on ignoring it but still seem to be nitpicking other posts. Weird.

Reactions: vanuck and MarkMM

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
If only we werent handcuffed with so many dead weight on the team,
Pearson is a very serviceable middle 6 guy and gets a lot of undeserved hate here.

That being said, I would still prefer to trade him for a pick/prospect.
Middle 6 wingers are easily replaceable.

Reactions: vanuck and Peen

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Pearson is a very serviceable middle 6 guy and gets a lot of undeserved hate here.

Having Pearson and TT on the same team would have been neat.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...

Not from me. His *worst game* still is better than NoGoodBranSucks *best game*.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017

What stalled out prospect do you think Benning will target in a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad