Management Management Review in - Mitchell Miller

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

5pm. Christmas weekend

No negligence

Remember when people thought something would happen?

What a waste of time lol.

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Shocker nothing happens and it gets swept under the rug. They'll post a fancy framed version of this on the walls of the front office and that's all . All of them and that bum scout who was a scrub player get to keep their jobs

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Maybe the journalists should start asking the agent questions because it is clear that he and his client lied.

Bruins were absolute morons to take their word for it and sign Miller and they will continue to own that.

If any wrongdoing was found, Loretta Lynch would have found it. I know it isn't the heads will roll outcome so many wanted but oh well. At least changes are being made.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Someone check on @EverettMike he may be in jail after seeing what time they dropped this

Maybe the journalists should start asking the agent questions because it is clear that he and his client lied.

Bruins were absolute morons to take their word for it and sign Miller and they will continue to own that.

If any wrongdoing was found, Loretta Lynch would have found it. I know it isn't the heads will roll outcome so many wanted but oh well. At least changes are being made.
No heads were ever going to roll.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Someone check on @EverettMike he may be in jail after seeing what time they dropped this
You mean a day where they have a game against a Canadian team and where players and the coach are about to speak. They also have a game tomorrow night too. This isn't some news dump. Journalists should be ready to cover the story no matter when it drops.

No heads were ever going to roll.
Nope. Which is why the agent now needs to be put through the ringer. He lied on a podcast and you have the victim, and Akim Aliu coming out disputing a large chunk of what the agent said yet it is absolute crickets.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
You mean a day where they have a game against a Canadian team and where players and the coach are about to speak. They also have a game tomorrow night too. This isn't some news dump. Journalists should be ready to cover the story no matter when it drops.

Nope. Which is why the agent now needs to be put through the wringer. He lied on a podcast and you have the victim, and Akim Aliu coming out disputing a large chunk of what the agent said yet it is absolute crickets.
The Bruins said they knew nothing about the history of the bullying which is a blatant lie considering Arizona uncovered it after they drafted him as did every poster here but somehow they didn’t?

I honestly don’t care what the agent said, if they took his word as gospel they should be fired, agents don’t tell the truth, which again is something we all know.

I don’t care what the players say. I want to hear from the idiots who thought the signing was a good idea

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Cam Neely clocking out for Christmas Break:

giphy.gif

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Bruins said they knew nothing about the history of the bullying which is a blatant lie considering Arizona uncovered it after they drafted him as did every poster here but somehow they didn’t?

I honestly don’t care what the agent said, if they took his word as gospel they should be fired, agents don’t tell the truth, which again is something we all know.
The agent needs to be looked at because he is the one who shopped a report around that dispelled the shit Arizona put out there. The Bruins bought it. Why is the agent lying for this kid? Why should the agent be above criticism and his part in all of this?

Hopefully a "journalist" will start asking more questions.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
The agent needs to be looked at because he is the one who shopped a report around that dispelled the shit Arizona put out there. The Bruins bought it. Why is the agent lying for this kid? Why should the agent be above criticism and his part in all of this?

Hopefully a "journalist" will start asking more questions of the front office like "Why did you not know the story that was published in the Athletic 2 years ago?" and "Why when you found out he hadn't reached out to Isaiah did you still show interest, and why did you think a direct message on Instagram or Facebook a week before the signing was an appropriate way to show remorse?"

But if a journalist did ask that question there would still be fans who would try to shift the blame somewhere else.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

are you really buying this bullshit that the Bruins were somehow tricked here?

It's clear they just didn't care and were willfully ignorant.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
are you really buying this bullshit that the Bruins were somehow tricked here?

It's clear they just didn't care and were willfully ignorant.
It’s clear that no one has even begun to look into the agent and until that happens all I know is that the Bruins were ignorant and lazy, Isaiah was revictimized and Miller is still an unrepentant, entitled racist. I want an investigation into the agent.

I’m not going to get wound up because heads didn’t roll and there needs to be blood for this.

No matter what was found the large portion of the fan base was never going to accept the results of it didn’t fith their belief.

Reactions: Jdavidev

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It’s clear that no one has even begun to look into the agent and until that happens all I know is that the Bruins were ignorant and lazy, Isaiah was revictimized and Miller is still an unrepentant, entitled racist. I want an investigation into the agent.

I’m not going to get wound up because heads didn’t roll and there needs to be blood for this.

No matter what was found the large portion of the fan base was never going to accept the results of it didn’t fith their belief.
The fact that they point blank lied to cover their asses about not knowing the extent of the bullying isn’t enough for someone to lose their job?

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

5pm. Christmas weekend

No negligence

Remember when people thought something would happen?

What a waste of time lol.
These guys are f***ing asshats. Somebody should have been fired for this shit show, instead, they do a Holiday weekend news dump to say they don't care.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad