Value of: Make your best offer for Auston Matthews

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Contract and the fact that he has been linked to wanting to play in Arizona, make it a tough trade. When on he is definitely a top 10 player in the league. A change in scenery trade for a player like Eichel would work.

no he hasn't. this is something a lot of people want, not a fact.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Toronto fans do you think he'll stay or leave as a UFA? He gave no discount and he signed a deal that makes him a UFA at a rather "young" age.

I believe it's a done deal he walks after his deal is done.

LA, Anaheim or Vegas is where he ends up.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Id consider adding Matthews to our team tho our needs are not exactly a regular season high scoring forward as our top target

To Toronto: Horvat (captain), Myers, Dipietro, Juolevi, Gadvovich, 2022 5th round pick

To Vancity: Matthews, 2022 3rd round pick

Then Canucks would ice:

Miller Pettersson Brock Boeser
Hoglander Matthews Garland
Pearson Dickinson Podzoklzin
Motte Sutter Macewan

Rathbone Hamonic
OEL Hughes
Hunt Pool Man

You should see yourself out of this thread. That is laughably pathetic. Try Pettersson, Miller and a 1st to start.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Toronto fans do you think he'll stay or leave as a UFA? He gave no discount and he signed a deal that makes him a UFA at a rather "young" age.
I think he leaves and goes home. The Leafs will lose him for nothing as NO other team will give up assets for what will be basically a rental.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
You should see yourself out of this thread. That is laughably pathetic. Try Pettersson, Miller and a 1st to start.
I feel your pain in trying to get some playoff performers onto your team to replace Matthews inadequate playoff career to date, but unfortunately, on behalf of the Canucks organization I will have to reject your start of an offer. Take my initial offer, it may help steer you guys in a winning direction, Horvat could really beast for the Leafs where they really need someone who can actually elevate their games in the playoffs

All the best :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad