Post-Game Talk: Make Edmonton Great Again (MEGA)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I was thinking about this in the last few minutes.
When was the last time they outchanced an opponent? Off the top of my head, I don't think they've outchanced more than two or three opponents since late November. This is a bottom 5 team if it wasn't for the fluke Koski hot streak. Good work Chia

Reactions: harpoon

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
When was the last time they outchanced an opponent? Off the top of my head, I don't think they've outchanced more than two or three opponents since late November. This is a bottom 5 team if it wasn't for the fluke Koski hot streak. Good work Chia
Hitchcock isn’t playing this team to its strengths.

Of course, I don’t think anyone knows what those are.

Reactions: HandsUpForBelchior

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
giphy.gif

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
It's going to be tough to win when the opposition is getting bounces and you're not. Add to that Cali reffing, goalies not making the saves when you need them and weak defense...no surprise this game ended up 7-2. Lucic scored though so hopefully that helps him relax and start producing again.

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
Can someone Gif the Tin man, straw man and cowardly lion with Oilers faces?

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Talbot now 3 wins in his last 13 games.

I know he played great/perfect the other night but thats horrendous.

That said Koski isnt looking good either.

Really wish someone would take the ball and run with it again between the 2.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
They've been outshot by a googol number of shots over their past 13 games... there's some issues here that a couple #7 dmen won't be able to fix.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Pretty much since around the time Strome was traded. Why Strome? Because he went up against the opposition's top 2 lines and came out even, allowing the top 2 lines to do their thing.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland

Being a goalie for the oilers is like sending a row full of soldiers to protect you. Except your soldiers have water guns and the other guys have RPGs.

Reactions: Moregoalspls

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017

Really wish someone would take the ball and run with it again between the 2.
We don't have a starter, we have terrible D and no depth on F...we are in complete rebuild mode

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
So this is what happens when it isn't a banged up Phoenix team or a Anaheim team playing the worst it's played in a decade.

Frustrating that they keep taking these losses with no push back what so ever. No scrums, no fights, nothing. Just hand over the points and hit the showers.

Nurse doesn't have the IQ to be a top defenseman in this league. He's got heart, guts, all that stuff, but his processor is damn slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad