Value of: Make a Trade with New Jersey

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
:devils

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

Reactions: Devilsfan118

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
:devils

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

I don't think anyone respects people who are lazy. When you sit back and make us do your work ("Make a trade with the New Jersey"), we become less inspired. Mostly we are reluctant.

The Rochester Rocket

Feb 21, 2008
Atlanta, GA
To NJ: Jonas Brodin, Ryan Callahan

To Tampa: Predators 2019 2nd via NJ, Bruins 2019 2nd via NJ, Steven Santini

To Minnesota: Anthony Cirelli, Mirco Mueller, 2019 NJ 2nd Round Pick

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Canadiens and Devils seem to have almost identical needs, so I'm not sure there's a deal to be made.
How did Andy Greene look this year?

The Rochester Rocket

Feb 21, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So we give up all 3 of our 2nds along with Mueller to take on Callahan and Brodin.......That's so terrible.
what? Hell no lol

alright alright, Mueller and the Ducks 3rd going to Minnesota and Preds 2nd and Dallas 3rd to Tampa. Devils keep Santini

From Tampas POV, I think Cirelli and Callahan for a 2nd and 3rd then is similar to Teravainen and Bickell for a 2nd and 3rd

So
NJ: Jonas Brodin, Ryan Callahan
Tampa: 2019 Predators 2nd, 2019 Dallas 3rd
Minnesota: Anthony Cirelli, Mirco Mueller, 2019 Ducks 3rd Round Pick

Last edited:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
alright alright, Mueller and the Ducks 3rd going to Minnesota and Preds 2nd and Dallas 3rd to Tampa. Devils keep Santini

From Tampas POV, I think Cirelli and Callahan for a 2nd and 3rd then is similar to Teravainen and Bolland for a 2nd and 3rd

So
NJ: Jonas Brodin, Ryan Callahan
Tampa: 2019 Predators 2nd, 2019 Dallas 3rd
Minnesota: Anthony Cirelli, Mirco Mueller, 2019 Ducks 3rd Round Pick

Brodin likely isn’t available.

Zucker is though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad