Value of: Make a Trade with Minnesota

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Probably true, but it doesn't really solve any problem. Basically take one away for another in return, Minny doesn't really get ahead here, and I really like Zucker's play.
Regardless, there are options to pursue before trading Dumba for several worse pieces.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I might be interested in Bennett+, Dvorak, or Marchessault. Don’t think you could entice me on Frolik or Fischer unless a 1st was included.
From the Flames end, doubt that they want to move Bennett as a piece for Zucker.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Next team up:

:wild

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem is necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too. If it's a rebuilding/retooling side they obviously want something for the future.

do not see Rangers as a fit

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Kadri, one of Johnsson or Kapanen and a 3rd for Matt Dumba.

Minnesota needs a consistent centreman, and Kadri is a solid second line forward on an amazing contract. It will be hard to sign both Johnsson and Kapanen to reasonable contracts so they are a sweetener, and a 3rd round pick if necessary. Kap or Johnsson will be replaced by Bracco in the coming season. The leafs obviously need a top 2 RHD, and Dumba is on a reasonable contract for the next 4 years.

Thoughts?
LOL. Okay bud.

Spurgeon, one of Greenway or Eriksson Ek and a 3rd for Marner.

Am I doing this right?

Reactions: BlackBusa24

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I would like to see Boeser play near his home. He's got class and shouldn't play for a piece of **** owner. Boeser for Dumba. Add to each side if you don't think its fair.
I love Boeser. However, I love Dumba more. Vancouver would need to add. Closest offer for Dumba this thread will probably see though.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I agree that Minny might want a bonafide first line player, but I honestly think thank Kap and Johnsson have the potential to be that type of player with more opportunity. Why wouldn't Minny consider trading him? Right now they are a bubble team and need more talent up front, so I could see Fenton thinking about this but maybe with a larger addition on the Leafs side.
Because Minnesota should try to improve their team and not help yours.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Virtanen is exactly the sort of player that MN doesn't need more of.

So are most of the players brought up in Zucker trade talks. We’re not going to get exactly the sort of player we do need in a Zucker deal. But he’s a right handed right wing.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What is the deal with zucker? Sounds like he’s being shopped. Why are you getting rid of him and what’s the ask for him?

Fenton is trying to build his team, and Zucker’s lackluster season has excluded him from that future. The asking price seems to be some sort of right winger that can replace the production we get from Zucker, with additions to either side depending on the winger coming back.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00