Value of: Make a Trade with Buffalo

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
What is going on in Buffalo? Are they rebuilding or are they trying to compete? No one really knows...

If you believe they are still rebuilding, make an offer for anyone outside of Eichel, Skinner (NMC), and Dahlin; who are all off the table.

If you believe the Sabres are a few pieces away from competing, trade them those pieces. They can offer 7OA and 31OA in this years draft. Or can dip into the prospect pool, but they need players that can contribute today.

Make a trade with your favorite team with this team that MAKES SENSE FOR BOTH SIDES. It can be 1 for 1, taking on a bad contract, flipping 7th rounders, whatever you deem necessary to not only make your team better but the other one too.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Darren Raddysh for Miska Kukkonen

Jimmy Vesey for Jake McCabe

Chris Kreider for '19 1st (he looked good w Eichel in Slovakia at '19 Worlds)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Brodin for Mittelstadt + Scandella, whom I am led to believe is considered a cap dump by BUF fans. IF I am wrong about that, just take him out of the deal.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Tierney for a 2020 2nd round pick. Buffalo can throw in Sobotka if they want.
100.png

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
Awful. You want that pick better be prepared to offer Zibanjead.

Yea because adding 3 NHL players to a team desperately in need of NHL talent is terrible. I guess keep the rebuild going and hope for 7th OA to turn into a good player in 3 or 4 years. Not like Buffalo needs any players or anything.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
How highly does BUF fans value Reinhart? Would you guys be interested in a deal around him and Subban?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad