Small update:

If you brought this back to the arena:

arizona_coyotes_cresent_moon_by_bigmac1212-db2fx2a.jpg

bring it back on the uniforms.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They seem to have problems with that moon (also it was in the corner before this season btw). Sometimes one or more of the little smokers on it doesn't work. Some games they don't even do the lower/raise/smoke thing I assume because it's broken completely :laugh:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
They seem to have problems with that moon (also it was in the corner before this season btw). Sometimes one or more of the little smokers on it doesn't work. Some games they don't even do the lower/raise/smoke thing I assume because it's broken completely :laugh:

Metaphor for the season and the team? :sarcasm:

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
Hate hate hate the organ music!!! I would like the kachina jersey to be worn more often as that stands out from other jerseys. And please don't play Werewolfs of London as the goal song. Too slow of a song in my opinion.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Hate hate hate the organ music!!! I would like the kachina jersey to be worn more often as that stands out from other jerseys. And please don't play Werewolfs of London as the goal song. Too slow of a song in my opinion.

I love our goal song as it is. Absolutely love it. Was a huge fan when they changed it and still love it.

Music when the team comes out when they do the red moon rising should be bark at the moon.

Hearing there are NO third jerseys when Adidas takes over. Probably won't see Kachina for a while

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
They need to work on the presentation of the jumbotron lead ups to the team going out on the ice.
The videos, the 10 second countdown thing..
Its almost like there is someone putting in a separate VHS for each video and having to push the start button and there is like a 10 second delay.
Which makes the Arizona fans of other teams start chanting the opposing teams "Lets go" chant.
So, make the jumbotron presentation more professional and smooth.

Snarky Coyote

Sponsor
May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
Enough ticket takers to avoid a backup on nights that more than 10000 fans come out.

Refill cups that are only available to multi ticket pkg purchasers. $2.00 refills.

App that can stream trivia or contests during the game - think bar trivia.

More branded food from Westgate merchants, why not have a Bar Louie or Yardhouse express concession stand. Like Wetzels.

Blubba Jenkins

Not that Insightful
May 30, 2008
NE Florida
Any "understandings" the Coyotes (ownership, front office, coaches, players, etc.) have formed with the media will be prohibited. They will be free to cover the Coyotes objectively in a professional manner and the team will respond in a professional manner as well.

The GM and head coach are available for a sit-down interview with any respectable publication 6 times each calendar year and all questions, positive or negative, pertaining to the current and future on-ice product is fair game.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
They need to work on the presentation of the jumbotron lead ups to the team going out on the ice.
The videos, the 10 second countdown thing..
Its almost like there is someone putting in a separate VHS for each video and having to push the start button and there is like a 10 second delay.
Which makes the Arizona fans of other teams start chanting the opposing teams "Lets go" chant.
So, make the jumbotron presentation more professional and smooth.

This was something that I had brought up to someone in the organization a while ago. When the beat starts playing of, "Clap, clap, clap..." during stoppages of play, what is the crowd supposed to yell?

"Go, Yotes, Go"
"Let's Go Yotes"
"Fire Dave Now"

Why not just put a graphic up that features the words to yell along with? I'd imagine that one-third of the fans yell the first one, one-third yell the other, and the other third just clap along (while others are probably yelling the third option). Sometimes, you do need some signage or words to help get the crowd involved.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
^What is that, Red Crescent?

*That's* who we need for an owner, some billionaire from the Emirates (a la Man City FC)... think about it, desert climate, he'd feel right at home here...

And they do have hockey in Dubai, believe it or not. I've seen it in person.

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
There are different symbols that are for medical vehicles and personnel. We have the red cross. The picture is of US Army FLAs (Field Litter Ambulances) with the alternate medical symbol for that particular overseas mission.

If someone invaded the US, they would place red crosses on their medical assets. That way the Geneva Convention applies and we would not directly attack those assets.

Hockey fans would just annihilate the red crescent moon medical assets anyway thinking they were Coyotes fans.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
There are different symbols that are for medical vehicles and personnel. We have the red cross. The picture is of US Army FLAs (Field Litter Ambulances) with the alternate medical symbol for that particular overseas mission.

If someone invaded the US, they would place red crosses on their medical assets. That way the Geneva Convention applies and we would not directly attack those assets.

Hockey fans would just annihilate the red crescent moon medical assets anyway thinking they were Coyotes fans.

As in, don't shoot me, I'm not Christian (or worse, a Jew).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad