Make a BOLD prediction about this up coming season

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Brandon Sutter will play with Elias Petterson and score 20 goals (Petterson bounces puck off Sutter into the net).

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Sven Baertschi breaks out further and becomes a first line caliber player on par with guys like Horvat/Boeser, despite everyone seemingly getting sick of him and counting him out as a replaceable asset for some reason.

He has the tools, work ethic, swagger, and mental fortitude to do it, he just needs consistency/a bit of injury luck, and with the Sedins gone, he has the most to gain, IMO. Really flying under the radar. I seem to remain a lot more optimistic/patient with this player since acquiring him than other people do.

He doesn't really have any holes in his game that hold him back from what I can see (really underrated defensive player on this team), still has a lot of untapped potential that he regularly shows flashes of, and will likely be playing with stronger talent this year.

Last edited:

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Brandon Sutter will play with Elias Petterson and score 20 goals (Petterson bounces puck off Sutter into the net).
If he plays with EP the whole year he could get 20 goals and 40-50 points. Or it could go the other way and EP gets 10 goals and 15 assists.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Canucks make the playoffs.

Virtanen scores 30 goals.

Boeser finishes top 20 in scoring.

Reactions: Nomobo

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Boeser won’t score 25 goals with the Sedins and Vanek no longer on the PP.

Linden resigns two weeks into the season.

Reactions: Caspian

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
this summer tanev is traded. edler goes by the tdl.

the return on both includes a 2019 first round draft pick.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I'l speak very slowly........Bennnnnnnninnnnnnnngggggggg does nooooooooootttttttttt doooooooooooo tradesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for ppppppppppppicksssssssssssss

benning trades for 2019 first round picks when his owner wants jack hughes.

i nearly added sutter to the prediction, but i didn't want to start a fight about whether he could fetch a first rounder.

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
benning trades for 2019 first round picks when his owner wants jack hughes.

i nearly added sutter to the prediction, but i didn't want to start a fight about whether he could fetch a first rounder.
Now that is a bold prediction.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Pouliot will morph into a 'young Drew Doughty' but still manage to look like 'Marc Andre Gragnani".

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Jonathan Dahlen is NHL ready in training camp but loses his spot to Roussel

Gaudette handily outplays Sutter in offensive roles and ends up off the PP-units to learn "the right way" before being allowed to score.

Reactions: MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad