geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Pettersson centers Boeser and scores 55+ points, earning a Calder nomination

A) Gaudette does sweet **** all at the NHL level, and plays in Utica for most of the year

B) Gaudette centers the third line, resulting in Pettersson - Horvat - Gaudette - Beagle down the middle, and it works
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Dissonance Jr

Oct 6, 2017
We’ll have a hot start to the season and the boards will be filled with takes on what a genius Benning is. By Christmas we’ll have slumped back down again and we’ll be out of playoff contention by March. Games will be dull, plodding, low-scoring affairs save for solid showings by the kids. Management will blame everything on injuries and talk up the need to add more depth next offseason. Attention will shift to our “impressive” prospect pool. No one will be fired. We’ll lose the draft lottery.

(Just taking a wild and crazy shot in the dark here!)

Welp! This one has been depressingly accurate so far (although in fairness it wasn’t very bold). Hope I’m wrong about those last two predictions...

passive voice

Jun 16, 2009
If the Canucks win the Stanley Cup for any reason other than "Jacob Markstrom posts a .970 in the playoffs" I will get a Jim Benning tattoo on my right thigh. It will consist of a picture of his face, and above it "Jim Benning" and below it "Perfect Genius".

Ah bummer, guess I'll cancel the appointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad