Mactavish appreciation thread

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Reading all this BS, I just get these sense if there are going to be changes in management this spring, it will look something like this:

PHO: KLowe tansitioned, Tambellini hired;
VP HO: Howsen tansitioned, MacT hired;
GM: MacT tansitioned, Howsen hired
Special Assistant to the Owner: KLowe hired.

Coach: Todd Nelson transition to head of Player Personel, Kelly Buchberger new head Coach.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Reading all this BS, I just get these sense if there are going to be changes in management this spring, it will look something like this:

PHO: KLowe tansitioned, Tambellini hired;
VP HO: Howsen tansitioned, MacT hired;
GM: MacT tansitioned, Howsen hired
Special Assistant to the Owner: KLowe hired.

Coach: Todd Nelson transition to head of Player Personel, Kelly Buchberger new head Coach.

Ummm, you missed a position.

Don't forget about the Crack HO. :D

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Looking back at my posting earlier this thread, I was pretty accurate (although I was somewhat willing to give MacT the benefit of the doubt). Also, I was spot on in the Lowe thread that was linked earlier.

One big difference between MacT and Tambo (for myself) is that, under Tambo, moves that I thought would pan out (Belanger, Eager) ended up blowing up in my face. Under MacT, I knew that most of the moves he made would be bad from the start (was wrong about Roy though).

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Glad I didn't post in this thread. Oh wait :help::help::help:

In fairness, this was posted the 1st day of free agency and our 2 signings on that day have both been pretty good players for us. I didn't know Niktin/our goaltending were going to be so bad. Nor did I know we weren't going to pick up a center. Most of all, I had no idea Eakins was going to be so awful.

Still I will take my lumps. I blew that one pretty badly.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Glad I didn't post in this thread. Oh wait :help::help::help:

In fairness, this was posted the 1st day of free agency and our 2 signings on that day have both been pretty good players for us. I didn't know Niktin/our goaltending were going to be so bad. Nor did I know we weren't going to pick up a center. Most of all, I had no idea Eakins was going to be so awful.

Still I will take my lumps. I blew that one pretty badly.
At least you can admit your mistakes. I wish the GM was capable of that.:)

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Good bump and some even better laughs.

And to think the Fire MacT thread was made 5 months and 3 days after this one. We're slipping.

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
Anyone else watch the interview between first and second in the game tonight?

Did our GM really just say "who is supposed to know what the @@&& is going on " before Tuesday's trade dealine?????? Thought it was Monday.

W O W

Can someone check to make sure I didn't miss hear our GM

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Anyone else watch the interview between first and second in the game tonight?

Did our GM really just say "who is supposed to know what the @@&& is going on " before Tuesday's trade dealine?????? Thought it was Monday.

W O W

Can someone check to make sure I didn't miss hear our GM

I missed that. But I was happy with his remarks on the draft. He said (from what I can remember), that the 1st draft position wasn't what they are concentrating on as they know what the deal is there. Sounds like the OIlers are really looking closely at the 2nd #1, #2, and 2 #3's.

MacT figures this draft could net some good results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad