Mackinnon with his first 100 point season

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
20220304_182345.jpg

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
Finally took him forever to actually hit it when he was on pace for it like 5 times.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
He started the year where it was like OK he'll finally get it, then he got injured and it was like lol

I truly hope he goes out for some burgers and shakes tonight

Plant-based protein, no bun, with chickpea low-fat shakes. Don’t get crazy now.

Anyways, congrats to the dude. I like how he’s open about how a sports psychologist helped him, created a goddamn animal.

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
Plant-based protein, no bun, with chickpea low-fat shakes. Don’t get crazy now.

Anyways, congrats to the dude. I like how he’s open about how a sports psychologist helped him, created a goddamn animal.
Is he a vegetarian? Wonder if that is what is causing all the injuries he seems to get every year.

• Haha
Reactions: Turbonium

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Is he a vegetarian? Wonder if that is what is causing all the injuries he seems to get every year.
He's not a vegetarian. He just substitutes his pastas and carbs for more protein during the season and playoffs. Furthermore, he's admitted to having cheat meal burgers after big games.

Reactions: CanuckCity

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
Jesus for the last time 2 out of the last 3 seasons were shortened because of Covid and not due to injury.
And he missed games in both season like pretty much every other season.

Easily been the 2nd best player this year. Carrying the Avs through all kinds of injuries during the season.
You mean second best player on his team (Makar) also doesn't his linemate have 94 points lol.

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
He’s not a vegetarian. He just limits his carb intake from all accounts. He watches his diet. Can’t knock the dude I guess, since changing his diet, he’s a whole different player.

If I had to guess his injuries come from playing style. He’s a bull out there and doesn’t shy away from contact. A bit of an hot head and he tries to go thru people rather than around. It doesn’t always work out. Keep in mind 2 of the the 3 not getting to 100 were shortened seasons.

Reactions: D1az

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
He's not a vegetarian. He just substitutes his pastas and carbs for more protein during the season and playoffs. Furthermore, he's admitted to having cheat meal burgers after big games.
Cool, I remember reading he is insane about his Diet, guy is a beast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad