GDT: MacKinnon, Nathan. "Study Shows that Wild are ****". Bureau of Ass-Kicking. Sorebutts.org. 9/28. 7PM

What's for dinner?

• Total voters

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Girard looked QUICK on that rush, until he fell. Hopefully Bednar will get him comfortable with going to the net on a rush like that. A spin hook at full speed without any idea who is around you, is probably not as productive as a shot in-close, or a potential to go to the net.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Pretty fun period over all. Barbs is having a good game. EJ’s passing tonight showing some rust. Both Jost and Kerfoot look better along the walls. Also Comphers really developing some piss and vinegar to his game. He’s very entertaining to watch, he seems to just love pissing guys off.

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
Hey hey hey, let's calm down before we say good skater. Bambi to stud in one year? Lol
Whatever he's done, it seems to be working. Looked really strong on his skates in the last game the top line played, and came in with great speed at the end of this period.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Pretty fun period over all. Barbs is having a good game. EJ’s passing tonight showing some rust. Both Jost and Kerfoot look better along the walls. Also Comphers really developing some piss and vinegar to his game. He’s very entertaining to watch, he seems to just love pissing guys off.

It would be nice if the agitation aspect of his game came out this year. I thought he was going to be a bit more like Gallagher than he has been.

Reactions: S3rkie

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
So far, not disappointed by any of our guys. Couple little hiccups, but nothing worrying.

Biggest by Barrie but he made up for it.

Everyone looks good. If I have to complain about the D, its the usual. Barrie needs to work on D, Zadorov on shot accuracy, Girard on shot strength. But the D looks as good as it has been for the Avs since the Cup era. Zadorov is an excellent #4 d-man.

Wilson looks pretty good too today.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Whatever he's done, it seems to be working. Looked really strong on his skates in the last game the top line played, and came in with great speed at the end of this period.
I agree. I'm joking around. He looks like he removed the cinder blocks from his skates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad