GDT: MacKinnon, Nathan. "Study Shows that Wild are ****". Bureau of Ass-Kicking. Sorebutts.org. 9/28. 7PM

What's for dinner?

• Total voters

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
We look good. Just wish we had traded for someone who could play with Kerfoot and Jost.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Girard with the spin and then manage to outmuscle/outplay Greenway who's 6''6. I don't know who said that Girard adding some muscles would slow him down right now seems that he looks stronger and still very agile. Barberio looks good tonight though if only he could manage to play like this the whole season (if he gets a spot in 3rd pairing or as 7th) minus the penalties :laugh:

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'll give Barbie credit hes having a good game, but hes so inconsistent please no.

He'll do dumb stuff that gets on your nerves and might cost you a goal every now and then but I think the Avs missed him when he got hurt last year. His skating and puck moving ability is valuable on the bottom pairing.

Reactions: MarkT

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That simple little play on the last shift is one of the reasons I like Barberio there. Cole's shot gets blocked at the line and he gets caught for a second but Barberio rushes back and is first to the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad