Series Discussion: (M1) Washington Capitals vs (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes, Category 1

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
Caps always find ways to make a series difficult.. One of these days I would love to see a sweep or a win in 5..

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I don't think Caps are better than last year. Lost Beagle, Trotz, Kempny. Kuzy was awful whole season, Ovy didn't get younger. While Tampa, CBJ and Isles improved a lot.

Don't need to be overconfident.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
I have respect for the Canes. Fast, skilled, fresh. Its far from overrun. I hope im wrong and they fail under the pressure..

Im scared of J-Will and G7.

Not sure its necessarily a good thing that they doesnt matchup well for our ’physicality’. If they are smart they can be the team that just stays away from that and focuses on their strenghts. Fe its proven Tampa can be brought down to play our game, Canes is sort of a mystery box for now.

This time a year, anything can happen.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
It’s a strange matchup. Not sure what to expect, but glad we sent a better team than last year’s Devils into the Altantic bracket to spice things up over there.

Last edited:

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Hockey Gods have already given us the perfect draw: we get the Canes, Tampa will have their hands full with the Jackets, ditto Pittsburgh with Trotz and the Isles.

I think one of the regular Hockey Gods must have died last year, and was replaced by a more liberal, progressive Caps fan :)

I agree and picked Columbus and Pitt to win their series in 7 games.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Jensen is a great addition to this series. Canes pressure hard so good decision makers down back and forwards that come back and support will be key.

Looking for Wilson and Ovi to hammer their D often and hard on the forecheck and get them doing the cough up that made offenses dry up against us last year.

So here we go. This is what we are built for. May the Gods smile at us and send us back to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad