Miller-Monahan/Horvat-Virtanen
Leivo-Backlund-Roussell
Extras: Bennett, Pearson

Hughes-Giordano
Edler-Tanev
Hanifin-Brodie
Extra: Kylington, Myers, Hamonic

Markstrom-Rittich-Demko

EP plays C since when? My top two lines are both considered 1st lines and i think id change my bottom 3 d pairings, keep Hughes and Gio as the top pair, with Hanifin and Tanev, Edler and Anderson, Kylington and Brodie, but combining the teams would be hard vs the cap.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
EP plays C since when? My top two lines are both considered 1st lines and i think id change my bottom 3 d pairings, keep Hughes and Gio as the top pair, with Hanifin and Tanev, Edler and Anderson, Kylington and Brodie, but combining the teams would be hard vs the cap.

Since he entered the league.

My lines also have two top lines.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Since he entered the league.

My lines also have two top lines.

Since Game one of his NHL career. Do you watch Canucks games...?

For some odd reason ive always thought EP was a Lw , and no i don't watch Canucks games i always fall asleep watching them... can't remember the last time i watched a full game, probably in 2010 or something, and id think Lindholm being rhs would work better in the C with Chucky and Pettersom being dominant W's i don't think Chucky and Boeser would make good linemates and that Boeser would be suited better with Johnny Hockey, just play style wise, if you look at the rounded off lines, the chemistry between the players on each line would make electric hockey all the time, maybe have the top line as Chucky-EP-Lindy

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
For some odd reason ive always thought EP was a Lw , and no i don't watch Canucks games i always fall asleep watching them... can't remember the last time i watched a full game, probably in 2010 or something, and id think Lindholm being rhs would work better in the C with Chucky and Pettersom being dominant W's i don't think Chucky and Boeser would make good linemates and that Boeser would be suited better with Johnny Hockey, just play style wise, if you look at the rounded off lines, the chemistry between the players on each line would make electric hockey all the time, maybe have the top line as Chucky-EP-Lindy

he plays C but doesnt take faceoffs (miller)

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
he plays C but doesnt take faceoffs (miller)

Well I mean i thought he was drafted as a C but played as a LW, but I'm not sure how well he plays defensively either (one of the big reasons i put Lindholm as the top C, between Chucky and EP) i think they'd make a terrible line like the old Sharks line of Pav, Thornton and Couture* ugly match ups vs us, we'd have 2 players they'd have to watch(Chucky and EP) with Lindy being more of the defensive stalwart of the line, Boeser and Monahan are more goal scorers so playing with a playmaker like Johnny should be a dangerous line especially if Boeser fits like a glove, with Horvat's line with Bennett and Miller as a 3rd/defensive line, with Backlund,Ryan and Virtanen as another solid defensive line, but still the cap is the biggest problem in this management

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad