GDT: LXXXII | "Finale" | Oilers vs. Nucks | 8:00 PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
**** that noise.

I know you’re kidding but even Chia isn’t that dumb. He loves Nuge too, I’m fairly confident he’s not going anywhere.

Yeah, but can Chiarelli really resist trading another first overall?

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
it would be such an oiler thing to re sign him.

Guy is done as an NHLer, he cant pass, shoot, or skate anymore, and is not suited for any role other than a scoring position. Just because he's playing as our 4 line C, and on the PK doesn't me he can.
Yup, I could see it happen. Thing is, I kind of like the guy (if he can play like this)...wouldn't mind him being our 13th forward. Unfortunately, our team is not in a position to carry around more liabilities.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Oh damn, Avs beat the Blues, Mackinnon gonna get that Heart now so we don't have to be choked about Hall

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Strome has no hands but all kinds of jump out there and supporting linemates and making plays. He really has looked better as the season progressed. His speed is pretty good. If this guy ever gets some confidence around the net he could be a lot better.

Top line really feeling it tonight. Rattie has been a good third there.

Its really nice to be part of the Sedins historic last game and it being played in Edmonton. Real feel good moments to end the season.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Hall should get it over Mack, Rantanen is much better than anything hall is working with.
Yeah True, but the Avs were absolutely terrible last year. Truth be told if i had a vote i'd give it to Hall as well, but i dont think it will go that way now.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
If someone has a personal preference for Nuge over Drai, that's fine.

But this person was blatantly proclaiming Nuge as the superior player, which I can't quite fathom.

I can concede that Nuge possibly has a better defensive game than Drai. And yes, Nuge has had a good year offensively. But I'm not sure how anyone can say Nuge is better offensively than Drai.

And Nuge’s defensive play has dropped off since he’s been moved to LW.

I like the player, he just needs to be a center. There’s strength in three good centers, we just need more NHL wingers for them to play with.

Reactions: Duke74

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I said better based on contract and defensive play and lack of time with mcdavid. Not saying anything about 5 years you mouth breather; saying that your rate of posting is actually greater than mine over the time you've been here, yet you're accusing me of having more time to waste than you do.

Now eff off, i want to watch nuge shine

What does it matter whose rate of posting is higher or lower? Is this some sort of contest I wasn't aware of?

Apparently I can't have a civilized conversation with you because you resort to name calling like a 10 year-old child.

And yet I'm the stupid one...

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
What does it matter whose rate of posting is higher or lower? Is this some sort of contest I wasn't aware of?

Apparently I can't have a civilized conversation with you because you resort to name calling like a 10 year-old child.

And yet I'm the stupid one...
Took you a while to come back with that rebuttal. You told me that you had less time to waste than i did, aka insult, and then i pointed out that you actually post more frequently than i do since your join date. Now please go i'm trying to watch the game, THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad