GDT: LXXIV | "8 Miunutes Before 8" | Oilers @ Stars | 4.3.24 | 7:52PM | SNW/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Everything has to go perfect for the Oilers to beat Dallas or the Avs... or else they simply don't have what it takes... not good enough defensively... not enough consistent offensive depth... not good enough in net consistently either.

Reactions: Duke74

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Watched some of the game at the gym, which is basically only where I watch these days.

This game shows the difference between a well managed team and a team run by Chiarelli/Holland. Dallas with big contributions from Robertson, Stankoven, Oettinger, Johnston while Holland's big contract(s) has been at fault for 3 GA and the other has been in bakersfield all year with the guys he drafted over the aforementioned Stars.

Reactions: rickysusedsht

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
45 wins and a +55 goal differential to start.

Plus it’s the playoffs. It’s the biggest chaos bomb in sports. Anything can happen.
What do the stats look like since the all star break?

I want to believe, but man I'm having a hard time thinking anything will be different.

I can't stand seeing the same mistakes every bloody time they play anyone higher than them in the standings. They just seem so easy to play against and they crumble under any pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad