GDT: LXXIV | "8 Miunutes Before 8" | Oilers @ Stars | 4.3.24 | 7:52PM | SNW/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Nice chance. But direct into the crest, and Dallas D have some awareness and killed rebound chance.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
As you all know I’m not one to talk bad about this team but this is very indicative of what will happen in the playoffs

Also glad some peeps have opened their eyes to Kenny boys horrid drafting, better late than never

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I seriously wonder if we beat any of COL/CGY/VEG coming up lol. Forgot that Ariona is sandwiched in there who have like 8 shots in over 2 periods against VAN

Against us Arizona will get 30+ shots

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
If Knoblauch isn't benching Drai or Nurse for a few shifts or even a period, then it's never going to happen. Would love to see some accountability.

Nurse just dumb af. Period. This contract will sink the Oil
Drai just lazy. If he’s not idling, he’s giving the puck away. Dude this year is allergic to moving his legs for some reason. Always waiting for the play rather than engaging proactively

These are your leaders folks :facepalm:

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
That was to fit Henrique's contract in. Looks like they have just under $2.9M in space right now. No room for Campbell even if they bury the max.

It's moot anyway. Pickard gave this team a chance to get into the game and the rest of the team let him down.
Only 1.25M of Campbell’s contract is buried. They can easily call him up

Kinda annoyed how we send out our 1st unit on the PP here, should send a message and put out our 4th line for the PP.
Knob isn’t that guy

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
As you all know I’m not one to talk bad about this team but this is very indicative of what will happen in the playoffs

Also glad some peeps have opened their eyes to Kenny boys horrid drafting, better late than never
No this isn't indicative what will happen in playoffs lol you can't just pick 1 or 2 or 3 games you choose out of the year and ignore all the good games we played including beating Dallas last time in their building. Playoffs are a whole different game. they will be ready and all of all cry babies will be back on band wagon

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Nurse just dumb af. Period. This contract will sink the Oil
Drai just lazy. If he’s not idling, he’s giving the puck away. Dude this year is allergic to moving his legs for some reason. Always waiting for the play rather than engaging proactively

These are your leaders folks :facepalm:
He never moves out of his corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad