GDT: LXX | "Dealing With The Devil" | Oilers vs. Devils | 3.13.19 | 7:30PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
This is actually a good thing if we kept Winning and made a push for the playoffs the oilers would say we have a good team no changes are needed. We can just stay the course

Literally any other organization would've understood a change was needed, even if we did make the like 2% shot at the playoffs. I hope enough sense will prevail that the Oilers are going to go in an entirely new direction, but this ownership/management group has me incredibly worried they're going to mess it up yet again.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
This org can go f*** themselves straight up. Wtf is up with Larsson this year he has been AHL quality. Zero conference in this trash management to find a good gm. You just know they will say after searching far and wide we found out gm and he was here all the time it's Keith Gretzky. Of course they will keep all these losers coaches including Hitch who is responsible for some of the boringest hockey I have ever witnessed. A must win vs a AHL team and you bring this? Lol

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
lol, Gabriel has a point tonight. Lucic owned in the end by some AHLer.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
This org can go **** themselves straight up. Wtf is up with Larsson this year he has been AHL quality. Zero conference in this trash management to find a good gm. You just know they will say after searching far and wide we found out gm and he was here all the time it's Keith Gretzky. Of course they will keep all these losers coaches including Hitch who is responsible for some of the boringest hockey I have ever witnessed. A must win vs a AHL team and you bring this? Lol
I'm sure Hitch told them to not try today and not put in a honest effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad