GDT: LXX | "Dealing With The Devil" | Oilers vs. Devils | 3.13.19 | 7:30PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Welp, this is finally the game that made me get extremely angry.

Nurse, RNH and Larsson all need to be gone for upgrades.

Those three are useless. Shooting wide, can’t make passes, can’t defend. They’re all terrible in their own unique way.

space321

May 11, 2011
Everybody aside from 97 and 29 are anti clutch.

Kassian just missed another chance right in the slot. Imagine if he had some scoring instincts. We might've been able to pull out a point or two vs the Leafs. He was stapled to the top line for 15 games and only produced 6 goals, 2 of which were empty netters.

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Literally any other organization would've understood a change was needed, even if we did make the like 2% shot at the playoffs. I hope enough sense will prevail that the Oilers are going to go in an entirely new direction, but this ownership/management group has me incredibly worried they're going to mess it up yet again.
I have no confidence the oilers can or will get it right. They will completely screw it up again and again

Oct 15, 2017
Larsson has been atrocious for well over a year now. His positioning is terrible, he can't make simple passes and just rings it around the boards

Reactions: frag2

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Welp, this is finally the game that made me get extremely angry.

Nurse, RNH and Larsson all need to be gone for upgrades.

Those three are useless. Shooting wide, can’t make passes, can’t defend. They’re all terrible in their own unique way.

Bare minimum, they need to swap Larsson .

Guy neither defends nor scores. It's like Chia actively sabotaged the Oilers with deals like that one

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Well, at least there won’t be any more delusions about making the playoffs? It’d be nice if they could win a top 3 pick...

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Larsson has been atrocious for well over a year now. His positioning is terrible, he can't make simple passes and just rings it around the boards

It's like what the hell does he actually bring to the team these days?

Goals against?

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Is Kretzky still the best GM available? Nicholson better catch Shero after the game and ask him.

Red that article today that Holland is on the Oilers radar?

Omfg
200w (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad