GDT: LXX | "Dealing With The Devil" | Oilers vs. Devils | 3.13.19 | 7:30PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(31-31-7) --vs-- (25-36-9)
Game Day: March 13th 2019
Game Time: 7:30PM
Broadcast: Sportsnet One

-----

extralarge.png

Leon Draisaitl - Connor McDavid - Zack Kassian
Jujhar Khaira - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Sam Gagner
Tobias Rieder - Colby Cave - Alex Chiasson
Brad Malone - Kyle Brodziak - Josh Currie

Oscar Klefbom - Adam Larsson
Darnell Nurse - Kris Russell
Reggie Sekera - Matt Benning

Mikko Koskinen

-----
extralarge.png

Agostino - Zajac - Palmieri
Lappin - Coleman - Stafford
Pietila - McLeod - Anderson
Tangradi - Gignac - Gabriel

Greene - Severson
Butcher - Carrick
Yakovlev - Santini

Schneider

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • A chance to see Mike McLeod, future Oiler probably someday.
  • Klefbom hopefully? Poor guy.

Reactions: Frenchy and Cloned

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Also I hate to say it, but Lucic helps that Cave line (and team) out a fair bit more than Rieder can.
Honestly if Lucic was paid like 1 million he'd be one of my favourite players on the team. He's actually a capable bottom 6er and good possession player.

We should win this game pretty handily. The NJD lineup looks awful. I don't know half the players on their team.

Reactions: Cypress and Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Honestly if Lucic was paid like 1 million he'd be one of my favourite players on the team. He's actually a capable bottom 6er and good possession player.

We should win this game pretty handily. The NJD lineup looks awful. I don't know half the players on their team.

Plus he does seem to act as a deterrent of sorts. The Oilers haven’t been run like they were in the Rangers game in a long while.

I’m cautiously optimistic about the game. That can change after the first 10 minutes though lol.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Win and be within 4 aint a bad place to be right about now. Hopefully the back end remains healthy for tomorrows game I hope to wake up to anything but Klefbom out of the line up.

Reactions: ivanlwan

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Win and be within 4 aint a bad place to be right about now. Hopefully the back end remains healthy for tomorrows game I hope to wake up to anything but Klefbom out of the line up.

They could probably survive Gravel being in there for this game. Any longer and it’s game over for the season.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004

The Oilers are susceptible to being outworked though and NJ is a team full of players looking for NHL jobs.
They will work hard and could give the Oilers some trouble.

The Oilers dont have the talent of a San Jose or Calgary to expect a blowout IMO.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I really like coleman and butcher. Why isn't miles wood playing? He has speed to burn.
They're going to be alright next year i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad