LW Taro Hirose (2014 undrafted; signed by DET)

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
For poeple that have seen him, how good is this guy and what is his potential? He put up great numbers in the NCAA and NHL so far.

I think he’ll never be more than a 40-50 point player. He’ll be a solid 3rd line play making winger who has to potential to play on the second line. He’s a very shifty/crafty player who sees the game very well. I was impressed with him when he joined the wings at the end of last season. Fun player to watch.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
For poeple that have seen him, how good is this guy and what is his potential? He put up great numbers in the NCAA and NHL so far.
Watched him before college, watched him a lot his last year in college. He knows what he is: strong playmaker with sense and skill to execute. Is his ceiling top six? I think that is the question. I think he's a nice middle six producer if he continues on his current trajectory.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I’m pretty sure Hudler was barely used on the power play. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong, I’m too lazy to look here.
He had 28 PPP in 09-10, but that was his only season he scored 20+ in his career,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad