LW/RW Kirill Kaprizov (2015, 135th, MIN) - Part II

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
On Spittin Chicklets Russian report Igor Eronko said that he is for sure coming over to the NHL and Guerin was going over to Russia to meet with him. Not sure how reliable Eronko is, but that would be great news for Minny.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
On Spittin Chicklets Russian report Igor Eronko said that he is for sure coming over to the NHL and Guerin was going over to Russia to meet with him. Not sure how reliable Eronko is, but that would be great news for Minny.

It's legit. The plan has been for him to comer over at the end of his season for a while now.

Half of what Parise was would be a 30-35 point player with a couple seasons in the 40-50 range. I'd be underwhelmed.

I'm expecting this as soon as next year.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im trying not to get my hopes too high but hemi (my nickname for him dob 4-26) could be as good as tarasenko. wouldn't that be something for wild fans like myself.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild would be delirious if KK ends up being another Parise. ZP has been hampered by injuries, but has had a terrific career, in general. To me, KK looks similar. High hockey IQ, great hand/eye, nose for the net, same stocky build. Parise was probably faster when he was young, KK maybe a better passer.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well i don't see it, parise is similar to dino ciccarelli he crashes the net & takes a beating to score. hemi aka kaprizov has a deadly accurate shot basically a sniper. its a msg board and im entitled to my opinion. cheers!

Reactions: greasysnapper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad