LW Patrik Puistola - Mikkelin Jukurit, Liiga (2019, 73rd, CAR; traded to EDM)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I was thinking posting a thread; what ever happened to Patrik Puistola (hype), but i didn't.
Sure, he is still young (18) but...how is his game today, any progress?.
-was loaned to Mestis today, to KOOVEE

8 games in the Sm-Liiga + 4 games in the Champions Hockey League this season, 1 assist.
- i assume he has not gotten much of ice time, or has he?.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
I was thinking posting a thread; what ever happened to Patrik Puistola (hype), but i didn't.

8 games in the Sm-Liiga + 4 games in the Champions Hockey League this season, 1 assist.

Not really, he's been on the 4th line without PP time. Needs to improve his skating and get stronger to be effective at Liiga level. Offensive skill is there but he can't really do much vs Liiga players at the moment.

Tappara and Rautakorpi is probably the worst place he could play in Finland this year, since he really doesn't like giving icetime to young prospects(18-19 yo) unless they are Barkov or Laine level players. Loan to Mestis is a great move.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland

He won't get any icetime with Tappara because of their coach. Nothing happened to him, still good and very promising prospect.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Played for Tappara today, had one assist and a bit over 10 minutes of icetime in the fourth line. So one game in Mestis and back playing in Liiga the next day. Don't get this at all.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Played for Tappara today, had one assist and a bit over 10 minutes of icetime in the fourth line. So one game in Mestis and back playing in Liiga the next day. Don't get this at all.
It’s called Rautakorpidinosaurushokiperkele.

Reactions: king89

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Straight to head if that isn't at least 8 to 10 games suspension then what is.
There goes Puistola's U20 WJC's as well.
f***ing Mieho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad