LW Jonathan (aka Jack) Dugan - Providence College, NCAA (2017, 142nd, VGK)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Always scored points where ever he has played, AHL not any different.
30 points (0.97 ppg) already in his pro rookie debut season.

His 30 points and 22 assists leads all AHL rookies.
leads his team in points and is 6th in the AHL scoring.

Call it watered down AHL season or not,
its his first pro season, which makes it impressive.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
33 points (10 goals) in the regular season, now, 1st ever AHL play-off game?, A hatty, scored Silver Knights 3/4 goals.
- sure, 2 EN goals, but those count as goals as well and they are clutch goals, goals that secure wins

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Here's a great read about Dugan. :
Golden Knights Top 25 Under 25: Jack Dugan remains electric rising star, on verge of crashing NHL scene

Future top 6 winger for the Knights. Should be playing in the Knights bottom 6 next season, if not from the get go,
for sure at some point to the next season.

He has taken smart steps towards NHL, never gotten ahead of his development.
6 years in the USHS, 1 year in the USHL, 2 years in the NCAA, 1 year in the AHL
and now at 23, he is ready to play in the NHL.

Captain Clutch

May 2, 2012
Given the Golden Knights cap issues, it's hard to imagine he's not a full-time NHLer next season, given his success in the AHL, his NHL ready body, all the experience etc.. he would be additive to their 3rd line immediately.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Given the Golden Knights cap issues, it's hard to imagine he's not a full-time NHLer next season, given his success in the AHL, his NHL ready body, all the experience etc.. he would be additive to their 3rd line immediately.

Yeah from what I've seen of all the Condors-Silver Knights games.. Dugan, O'Regan, Sikura can all sub into the NHL in lesser roles. Dugan is the best passer/playmaker of the bunch.

As I've mentioned to another Knights fan, I think Krebs needs another year in the AHL as he was the least physically mature 2019 drafted forward I saw in the Pacific division.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal

From what I can see the Knights already have a pretty full line-up for next season and won't be losing anyone to Seattle. They have 13 signed forwards if you include Glass and Krebs. We'll see if Dugan can beat out someone like Carrier, Reaves or Kolesar for a role.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

He's prone to mental lapses, so spending some more time in the AHL wouldn't be a bad thing.

I can't see Krebs not making the club, and guys like Sikura should get a long look in camp(if re-signed).

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
He's prone to mental lapses, so spending some more time in the AHL wouldn't be a bad thing.

I can't see Krebs not making the club, and guys like Sikura should get a long look in camp(if re-signed).

Not a ton left to prove in the AHL. He should spend a majority if not the entire year with Vegas

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Not a ton left to prove in the AHL. He should spend a majority if not the entire year with Vegas

He could still learn some things about being a more complete player, and he's only played 40ish pro games.

It's also worth noting he's on his last year of a max 925k elc with 850k in bonuses.
Vegas tends to keep their waiver exempt players in the ahl for call ups & cap reasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad